Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Potential goalie trade

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Potential goalie trade

Owner offering saros and a 1st round. His team is quite good so it would be a lottery pick. Thinking of holding out for him to include samsonov as well. He is asking for Pavel zacha is exchange. Thoughts on the deal?

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: Potential goalie trade

Depends on your needs, but getting the first along with a decent prospect goalie seems like another great value trade for you. I do like Zacha but he is easly replacable, there are Zacha's every year. Does anyone in your league other than you know how to trade? Lol

Do this trade.

Oh I'd take Saros, he's much closer to the NHL.
    Finished 2nd '09 , 3rd '10, 3rd '11, 2nd '12, 5th '13, 4th '14, 2nd '15
    16 Team Lifetime Keeper: Total Fantasy Points; Weekly Changes (Mon.) 32 Man Roster
    Dress 2 G, 6 D, 12 F

Keep 17 of 32 and Less Than 41gp Career Including Playoffs
    G=2, A=1, +/-=1, Pim=0.2
    W=4, L= -2, SO=5
    F= Parise, Marleau, Kopitar, Nichushkin ,Schwartz, Nyquist, Backes, Backstrom, Perry, Zetterberg, Thornton, Iginla, Lecavalier, Burrows, Goldobin, Jones, Petan, Virtanen, Vrana
    D= S. Weber, Gostisbehere, McDonagh, Miller, Enstrom, Girardi, Colaiacovo, Boyle, Carrick
    G= Lundqvist, Rinne
    , Tokarski

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Lol. I would want all three.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Jager's Mullet View Post
    Lol. I would want all three.
    man don't get greedy. It really will make things more difficult in the future. This is already a win for you don't look for another gross overpayment like the last one. Samsonov is probably 5 years away from any kind of fantasy relevance, you can get him later in another trade that I'm sure by the looks of this one and the last one will be another win for you.
    16 Team Lifetime Keeper: Total Fantasy Points; Weekly Changes (Mon.) 32 Man Roster
    Dress 2 G, 6 D, 12 F

G=2, A=1, +/-=1, Pim=0.2
    W=4, L= -2, SO=5
    F= Parise, Marleau, Kopitar, Nichushkin ,Schwartz, Nyquist, Backes, Backstrom, Perry, Zetterberg, Thornton, Iginla, Lecavalier, Burrows, Goldobin, Jones, Petan, Virtanen, Vrana
    D= S. Weber, Gostisbehere, McDonagh, Miller, Enstrom, Girardi, Colaiacovo, Boyle, Carrick
    G= Lundqvist, Rinne
    , Tokarski

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Appreciate ur point. I'm in no rush to trade. Worry about saros height somewhat.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Appreciate ur point. I'm in no rush to trade. Worry about saros height somewhat.
    I agree with you about Saros but he has more value than samsonov, in my opinion and will likely get a shot at the NHL level this year or next, which will only increase his value, then you can move him if you don't feel confident in him.
    Dress 2 G, 6 D, 12 F

G=2, A=1, +/-=1, Pim=0.2
    W=4, L= -2, SO=5
    G= Lundqvist, Rinne
    , Tokarski

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Lol. Pump and drop. Solid idea.

The Great One

No issue with pump and drop - based on the pick though why not ask Saros and Sorokin if you have roster space?
    Experience is the teacher of all things.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

I already have sorokin in my pipeline. He has samsonov, gillis, and saros. He has a number of other goalie prospects but those are the ones of interest

- - - Updated - - -

In my league goalie have to start 20 games before they need to be taken off the prospect list.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Lol. Pump and drop. Solid idea.
    I think so! Lol

I already have sorokin in my pipeline. He has samsonov, gillis, and saros. He has a number of other goalie prospects but those are the ones of interest.
    I prefer Gillles from this list.
    Dress 2 G, 6 D, 12 F

G=2, A=1, +/-=1, Pim=0.2
    W=4, L= -2, SO=5
    G= Lundqvist, Rinne
    , Tokarski

Dobber Sports Apprentice

I have heard so many opinions on this. I like gillis. Showed a lot but only 7 games last years. A first is a given but saros, gillis, or a forward like mier from San Jose are possibilities.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

I have heard so many opinions on this. I like gillis. Showed a lot but only 7 games last years. A first is a given but saros, gillis, or a forward like mier from San Jose are possibilities.
    he was hurt, use that to your advantage, he is undervalued right now. It's not a trend until it is one, most guys get hurt at some point in thier career. All that said I still like him best of all those players and his situation is good and he's not nearly as far away as Samsonov.
    Dress 2 G, 6 D, 12 F

G=2, A=1, +/-=1, Pim=0.2
    W=4, L= -2, SO=5
    G= Lundqvist, Rinne
    , Tokarski

The Great One

Sorry meant Samsonov.... If he has Meier that's more attractive to me - what are the possibilities?
    Experience is the teacher of all things.

The Wolverine

May I offer a general suggestion?

It would beneficial to you and those offering their help (in this or future threads) if all the information about your league (e.g. roster, settings etc) were included in your original post. The easiest way to do this, assuming this is your main league, is to create a signature. To do so:

- Top right of page, click 'Settings'
    - On the left menu you'll see 'Edit Signature'

Often questions will come asking you to be more specific given your situation and context, so you could avoid it if you have all the league information shown from the start.

Good luck.

The Great One

Meier and a lottery pick for Zacha is a no brainer. Heck, most of the offers are heavily slanted in your favour. At some point, you just have to realize that a grand slam is the best you can do.