Thread: Can we get a Yahoo Pickem/Survivor app?!?!

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Can we get a Yahoo Pickem/Survivor app?!?!

Figured this worked in getting people voting to open hockey earlier......it makes no sense to me why they don't have the Pick'em and Survivor in the Yahoo app already!

Please vote for this very sensible addition.

https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/2...tball#comments

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Can we get a Yahoo Pickem/Survivor app?!?!

Can't say I have ever really gotten into those kinds of formats, but it would be interesting if Yahoo could integrate them as well.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Its on the NFL app, and works so smoothly. Yahoo should be able to get it integrated.

Eskimo Brother - these formats are fun when you have a group of friends that are into them and you can brag about how well you did in a week.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    Its on the NFL app, and works so smoothly. Yahoo should be able to get it integrated.

Eskimo Brother - these formats are fun when you have a group of friends that are into them and you can brag about how well you did in a week.
    Ya it just keeps you interested in the actual games as well as your fantasy teams. Survivor is easily the most intense league for me.

However for the Pickem.....if you play with the spread expect to be totally frustrated all year.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Little did I know my dream of having Pick'em and Survivor in the app would come at the cost of complete loss of a fluid user interface....

Updates as we get closer to football season including the addition of our casual games like Survival and College and Pro Pick’em

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    Little did I know my dream of having Pick'em and Survivor in the app would come at the cost of complete loss of a fluid user interface....
    Be careful what you wish for
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Immortal

Anyone reopened their league yet? I want to but I want to make sure that it has an app and don't want Yahoo to send a "renew email" to all of the people that joined in the past.