Thread: Deep Keeper League - Need to Unload Prospects

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Deep Keeper League - Need to Unload Prospects

For the league in my sig (team has slightly changed but cats and weighting have not), we will have a 10-player farm team this upcoming season.

Was able to add Dubois, Keller, and Jost in our draft and had already been holding several prospects in both my farm system AND active-roster because I'm rebuilding and want to solidify my talent pool going forward.

Now I've estimated I'll have between 2-6 extra prospects this upcoming season, and don't want to hold any prospects on my active-roster because I'd like to compete. Believe I can be a top 10 team with a full active roster.

Who would you move out from this list of farm players? Let's say top 4 you'd try to move.

Joel Eriksson Ek
    Anthony Beauvillier
    Nick Merkley
    Henrik Samuelsson
    Ville Pokka
    Griffin Reinhart
    Laurent Brossoit

Have other prospects but these are who I think can be dealt.

Thanks gentlemen.

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Re: Deep Keeper League - Need to Unload Prospects

i'd be keeping beauvillier and merkley, and definitely moving pokka, reinhart and Samuelsson. I think pokka will be a very good dman, but for fantasy purposes, whatever he gives you is very easy to find elsewhere.
    the last choice is between Eriksson ek and brossoit. I think brossoit's value is at its highest its gonna be right now. I don't think the oilers see him as a future starter, but another owner might. if you can find the right taker, i'd deal him. but if you can't get a good deal for him, i'd hold him over Eriksson ek. you just never know with goalie prospects, and he's very close to a fulltime nhl job. Talbot could get injured for all we know and he could come up and steal the show.

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Re: Deep Keeper League - Need to Unload Prospects

What forsberg fan said. I do like eriksson ek tho
    14 team h/h dynasty
    Stats, G A PTS PIM +/- PPP SHP GWG shts TOI hts/blks W sv% gaa SO
    $89 mill salary cap, cap hits
    minors- players under 60 gms, goalies under 30 gms
    3c 3lw 3rw 4d 2util 1goal
    max 23 plyr rstr, 15 minors

CENTERS Kuznetsov, Necas, Petterson, Hughes, D.Strome, Seguin, Hayes, Scheifele
    LEFTWING Gaudreau, Mantha, Forsberg, Keller
    RIGHTWING Kakko , Debrincat, Thomas, Konecny
    D-MEN Girard, Provorov, McCavoy, Dobson, Makar
    GOALIES Gibson, Shesterkin, Sorokin
    IR
    MINORS Brannstrom, Kostin, Dennisenko, Kaprizov, Tippett, Cozens, Tolvanen, Zegras, Byfield , Vessalainen, K.Miller, Kyrou, Janik, Bokk, Lundell, Heinola, Hoglander, Lundkvist