Thread: UFHL Fantasy entry draft...

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default UFHL Fantasy entry draft...

27 Team very deep league entry draft...NHL Style

http://www.ultimatefantasyhockey.com/draft.php

I am the Redwings....all critiques welcome for all teams though!

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Re: UFHL Fantasy entry draft...

I love that format, I think you did well at 20. He will probably take 3+ years. I'm curious what CHI got for pick #3 and why he took 2 defencemen, I always value F over D.
    16 Team H2H Dynasty
    G A Pt PIM SoG PPP H+B FOW DZS
    W Svs GAA Sv%

C Scheifele Tavares Dvorack Eller
    LW Domi Aho Ritchie Vrana
    RW Tarasenko J Williams Laine Sheary
    D Klefbom M Rielly Spurgeon Provorov Ellis Dahlin
    R White Kase Schmaltz Thomas Anston-Reese Lindell Theodore

G McEhlinney C Anderson
    R Kuemper

M Bjork Raddysh Kravtsov Ylonen Soderstorm Gilles Gustavsson Point Khakonen Delia Hill

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Quote Originally Posted by Bazz View Post
    I love that format, I think you did well at 20. He will probably take 3+ years. I'm curious what CHI got for pick #3 and why he took 2 defencemen, I always value F over D.
    In this league it is points based....Forwards get 5 for a goal and 5 for an assist. plus small amounts of points for many other categories. Defenceman get 7 for a goal and 7 for an assist plus small amounts from many other categories. So if you can get an elite level D man it comes in quite handy, needless to say Karlson is usually the top point getter.

The deal looked like this... Winnipeg trades TAM1(#10), BOS1(#15), Michael Matheson (D), Kevin Fiala (F), Brock McGinn (F), Bobby Farnham (F) to Chicago for CHI1 (#3), Jace Hawryluk (F) and Jeremy Bracco (F)

I think he might have got scammed but thats my opinion.

Dobber Sports Expert

Kale Clague at #50 and Bastian at #76 are shocks to me that they slipped that low.

McAvoy at 20 is a good pick for you and if you were intending defence at that point, you can't do much better than getting him or Fabbro.

Based on your format, its not a surprise he went high, but I think DeBrincat at #13 is a bit of a stretch.

Dobber Sports Deity

Katchouk at 51 is a big surprise. I think he goes early in round 2 in the actual draft. A lot of teams may have been a sleep at the wheel on that kid.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Quote Originally Posted by Goldendelicious View Post
    Kale Clague at #50 and Bastian at #76 are shocks to me that they slipped that low.

McAvoy at 20 is a good pick for you and if you were intending defence at that point, you can't do much better than getting him or Fabbro.

Based on your format, its not a surprise he went high, but I think DeBrincat at #13 is a bit of a stretch.
    I was hoping Fabbro or Mcavoy dropped to me at the 20 and luckily they did...I actually got the one I was looking for.
    And yes Debrincat IMO will never make it to the NHL, medicore skating ability, gets frustrated easily by bigger shutdown defenders, can't
    create for himself...might have been laughing inside when I saw him go off the board that early!

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    Katchouk at 51 is a big surprise. I think he goes early in round 2 in the actual draft. A lot of teams may have been a sleep at the wheel on that kid.
    I agree to a certain extent....katchouk will be one of the first guys gone on the second day, but I think he lacks fantasy value he is a solid 3 zone guy better suited for the NHL rather then fantasy possibly.