Thread: CAPWISE HOCKEY: Best Dynasty Leagues Out There

Dobber Sports Newbie

Default CAPWISE HOCKEY: Best Dynasty Leagues Out There

Greetings, Dobber!

Capwise Hockey is opening up another league this year - the Supreme Fantasy Hockey League (SFHL)! This will be our seventh league and you can apply here. We're looking for dedicated GMs who can check into the forums daily and respond quickly to others.

Feel free to browse the site and take a gander at our rulebook. It may look daunting, but it's incredibly fun once you figure out the small nuances!

If you're interested, please apply. We'd love to have you! The other members are extremely polite (the majority are Canadian) and, most importantly, addicted to hockey.

We also have a few teams opening up in the other leagues as well. If you'd like to adopt one, they can be found here.

Thanks for your time! You can shoot me a PM if you'd like any more information.

These leagues have been, by far and way, the most fun I've ever had playing fantasy hockey.

Dobber Sports Newbie

Default Re: CAPWISE HOCKEY: Best Dynasty Leagues Out There

We are looking for GMs for the new league and any that would like to take over a current, open roster.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

I have played in this league for several years now and it is top notch. Active all year long including off season activities, challenging with some great hockey minds, and fun loving for any FH aficionado. Great deep GM experience.

Dobber Sports Stud

I second Fuji.

Took over my first team two seasons ago. I now have three teams and it's all I can do to try and keep myself from joining the new league. It honestly has been my best experience with fantasy hockey to date.

The rules are great and designed to keep things interesting throughout the year. We're currently in the midst of our RFA offer sheet process and it's awesome!

The comish is absolutely top notch. The leagues are very competitive and filled with dedicated, smart GMs.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Hands down will be one of the best fantasy experiences you have. The off-season is as active as it gets and while you may never meet a single GM in your league, they all feel like one of your college buddies with the playful banter and willingness to always talk trade or general hockey.
    Capwise Hockey
    Reading Wolfdogs
    St. John's Shamrocks

Dobber Sports Sophomore

I've been involved in Capwise fantasy leagues for the past 5 years. Everything about the experience is top-notch. I continue to get my ass handed to me every year but keep coming back! If you are serious about fantasy hockey then this is the league for you.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

sentva pm 3 days ago and filled an app, no comeback...
    league info G(2) A(1) -+(1)PIM (.25) PP/SH bonus G (2) A (1.5)
    Goalie S (0.15) GA(-1) W (2) SO (3)
    15 starter ( 11f 3D 1G) // 5 bench 4F 1D
    Keep 5
    and Keep rookies that are on bench and under 100Gp
    F: Giroux , Stamkos,Benn,Seguin,Gaudreau,Voracek,Kopitar,Ranta nen,Kuznetsov,Zucker,Landeskog
    D: Gostisbehere,Krug,Letang,Montour
    Bench: Patrick,Kaprisov,Mittelstad,Tuch

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Looks like the application didn't go through -- I never got it. Shoot me an email at [email protected].

Dobber Sports Prodigy

If anyone else has submitted an application through the website and hasn't heard back from us, please email me at [email protected]. Plenty of spots still available in this brand new league.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Holy smokes that rule book is mad deep! I am intrigued. I;d like to learn a little more/check some things out but color me interested! I have not submit an app, should I. If there are still openings in the brand league? (More so interested in new then taking a team over.)
    SBFHL | Halifax Plague
    16 team H2H Full Keeper w/ 20man prospects
    G,GWG,OG,ShG,A,PPP,SHP,HT,FOW,Hits,BLK,PIM,+/-,SOG | W,SHO,SV,OL,GA,ShL (2.5x for defensive points)
    SBFHL Champion: 2013-14, 2017-18

Main Roster
    F:Tavares/Malkin/Benn/Pavelski/Tarasenko
    /Granlund/Parise/Dubois/DeBrincat/Ritchie/Chiasson/Marleau/
    D:Hedman/Subban/Doughty/Rielly/Oleksiak/C. Miller
    G:Rask/Quick

Prospect Roster
    F​: Frederic/Foo/Heponiemi/Mantha/Ho-Sang/Groulx/Safin/Hawryluk/Goldobin/Roslovic/Korshkov/Cj. Smith/Bokk/McBain/Greer/Marody
    D: Jokiharju/Perunovich/M. Phiillips/Weegar
    G: Gillies/Brossoit/Wedgewood/Eriksson EK

Dobber Sports Prodigy

We've got 3 or 4 spots left in our new league... check out the details at www.capwisehockey.com, and submit an application if you're interested! Send me a PM or post here with any questions. Drafting gets underway as soon as the league is full.