Thread: Dobber’s Ultimate Fantasy Pack 2016

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Dobber’s Ultimate Fantasy Pack 2016

Does this include Fantasy Hockey Geek? Doesn't seem too, do any of the packages include FHG or do you always have to buy that separately?

And realized I put this in the wrong place, sorry about that!

12 H2H Dynasty:
    S: G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, SHP, SOG, Hits
    G: W, GAA, SV%, SHO
    LW: Robertson, Debrincat, Gaudreau
    C: Matthews, Point, Kuznetsov
    RW: Kyrou, Toffoli, Rakell
    D: Chychurn, Krug, Gavrikov, Giordano, Liljegren
    W/FWD/Skt: JT Miller, Nelson, Farabee
    G: Bobrovsky, Swayman
    Bench: Horvat, Dach, Greenway, R. Smith, Stutzle, Kunin, Skjei, E. Johnson
    Farm: Johnston, Raty, Maccelli, Lysell, Quinn, Sandin, Brannstrom, Dostal, Forsberg, Gustavsson, Thompson

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: Dobber’s Ultimate Fantasy Pack 2016

It doesn't. Although, it reads that FHG is $7.99 or something if you buy the Ultimate pack, it's actually charged a couple of dollars more ($9.99??). I had to add it to the cart separately.

Fantrax 18-Team Dynasty, H2H (4C, 8W, 6D, 1G), 25/30
    Unlimited call-ups = 134 gms
    G, A, GWG, PPP, SHP, SOG, H+B, FOW, W, GAA, S, SV%

C: Stamkos, Stepan, Little, T.J.
    W: Kessel, MaGranlund, Simmonds, Landeskog, Hall, Lucic, B.Ritchie, Burakovsky
    D: Gogo, Keith, Leddy, Dumba, Barrie, Forbert,
    G: Rask/Anderson/Mason
    B: Filppula/Hartman/Vrbata/Clendening

Farm: Chartier, Forsbacka Karlsson, Bowers, Chmelevski, Geekie, Gourde, AMorand, MShaw, Haapala, Merkley, Katchouk, Korshkov, Kovacs, Shinkaruk, Lindblom, O'Regan, Bear, Bengtsson, Jokiharju, Kylington, Paigin, Grzelcyk, Stanley, Vaakanainen, Koekkoek, Walman, Fitzpatrick, Berube, Pickard, Zhukov

Dobber Sports Initiate

Thanks Brady. I wasn't sure if the "Draft List" covered it since I have never bought that.

12 H2H Dynasty:
    S: G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, SHP, SOG, Hits
    G: W, GAA, SV%, SHO
    LW: Robertson, Debrincat, Gaudreau
    C: Matthews, Point, Kuznetsov
    RW: Kyrou, Toffoli, Rakell
    D: Chychurn, Krug, Gavrikov, Giordano, Liljegren
    W/FWD/Skt: JT Miller, Nelson, Farabee
    G: Bobrovsky, Swayman
    Bench: Horvat, Dach, Greenway, R. Smith, Stutzle, Kunin, Skjei, E. Johnson
    Farm: Johnston, Raty, Maccelli, Lysell, Quinn, Sandin, Brannstrom, Dostal, Forsberg, Gustavsson, Thompson

Dobber Sports Deity

I don't think any of the packs ever offered FHG as part of the package, but I know the Fantasy Guide that comes out in the fall normally has a discount coupon that saves you some off the FHG price.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Newbie

When I add the Ultimate Pack to my cart, it adds HST to the 29.99 but then wants to charge me everything in USD. Is this new? I have ordered almost every year and I could be corrected but it has always been in Cdn currency. Cheers

Dobber Sports Superstar

Anyone else having problems trying to add the fantasy hockey geek kit at checkout?

I added the Ultimate Fantasy Pack to my cart, that works shows $33.89 total. When I try and apply the FHG code ("geekdkit") it says the coupon doesn't apply to my basket contents.. Any tips to make it work?
    12 team H-2-H 1 year league, daily roster changes, 3 goalie start minimum/week
    2xC, 2xRW, 2xLW, 4xD, 3xUtil, 2xG, 5 Bench
    G, A, P, PIM, PPP, SHP, GWG, SOG, Hits, W, SV%, GAA, SVs
    C: C. Keller, C. Mittelstadt, B. Nelson, R. Strome,
    LW: K. Connor, B. Tkachuk, J. Gaudreau, J. Marchessault, E. Rodrigues, A. Lafreniere
    RW: K. Fiala, J. Bratt, T. Jeannot V. Arvidsson
    D: R. Josi, J. Trouba, E. Gustafsson,
    G: L. Thompson, F. Gustavsson, V. Vanecek
    NO IR

The Great One

I'd recommend sending an email to Dobber. Whenever I've had issues with the cart in the past he's responded quickly and got the issue fixed quickly.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by canuckles View Post
    When I add the Ultimate Pack to my cart, it adds HST to the 29.99 but then wants to charge me everything in USD. Is this new? I have ordered almost every year and I could be corrected but it has always been in Cdn currency. Cheers
    Did the same for me. I believe I saw a previous thread on this. Should work out to be approximately the same I think I read. but it was minimal enough for me to disregard.

I...am your father.

Quote Originally Posted by canuckles View Post
    It has always been in US$, even when the Canadian dollar was worth two cents more a couple of years ago and I lost a bit of money. I tried last year to switch everything to Canadian, but the fees to switch credit card processing companies was upwards of ten thousand dollars. Google it - you'll read some horror stories out there. Such as an old man who had a website and an online shop, who died. His next of kin tried to get out of the contract with the processing company and the cost was like $10 grand.

Anyway, with the coupon code "geekdkit" if your cart's value is over $25 and one of the items is the Geek DRAFT kit (not the SEASON kit), then the discount should come off. Email me if it does not.
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Dobber View Post
    It has always been in US$, even when the Canadian dollar was worth two cents more a couple of years ago and I lost a bit of money. I tried last year to switch everything to Canadian, but the fees to switch credit card processing companies was upwards of ten thousand dollars. Google it - you'll read some horror stories out there. Such as an old man who had a website and an online shop, who died. His next of kin tried to get out of the contract with the processing company and the cost was like $10 grand.

Anyway, with the coupon code "geekdkit" if your cart's value is over $25 and one of the items is the Geek DRAFT kit (not the SEASON kit), then the discount should come off. Email me if it does not.
    Ah I see. I thought entering the code would add the things to my cart. I didn't see the FHG kits on the bottom of the page, had to scroll down to find them. My bad. All good now!
    12 team H-2-H 1 year league, daily roster changes, 3 goalie start minimum/week
    2xC, 2xRW, 2xLW, 4xD, 3xUtil, 2xG, 5 Bench
    G, A, P, PIM, PPP, SHP, GWG, SOG, Hits, W, SV%, GAA, SVs
    C: C. Keller, C. Mittelstadt, B. Nelson, R. Strome,
    LW: K. Connor, B. Tkachuk, J. Gaudreau, J. Marchessault, E. Rodrigues, A. Lafreniere
    RW: K. Fiala, J. Bratt, T. Jeannot V. Arvidsson
    D: R. Josi, J. Trouba, E. Gustafsson,
    G: L. Thompson, F. Gustavsson, V. Vanecek
    NO IR

Dobber Sports Legend

What time does the Fantasy Guide drop today?
    8-GM / WK-H2H
    Forwards: G=2, A=1, PP/SH= +1, GWG= +2, Shootout G=1, HT= +1
    D-Men/Captain: G=3/A=2
    Goalies: W=3, OTL=1, SO= +2, SV= .10

Start = 13F, 6D, 2G / Keep 44 (3G)
    Captain: Matthews
    (F): MacKinnon, Pasta, Marner, Rantanen, Malkin, Barkov, M.Tkachuk, W.Nylander, Pettersson, Gaudreau, Laine, Keller, Miller, B.Tkachuk, Stutzle, DeBrincat, L.Raymond, K.Johnson, Cozens, Quinn, Guenther, Kulich, Cooley
    (D): Makar, Dahlin, Q.Hughes, Ekblad, Rielly, Werenski, Letang, Jones, Chychrun,
    Seider, Edvinsson, Jiricek, Korchinski, Mintyukov, Ceulemans, Hutson
    (G): Shesterkin, Demko, Vejmelka

Dobber Sports Pro

I'd say it's 3pm EST.