Thread: 2 GMs needed for 5th year dynasty league

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default 2 GMs needed for 5th year dynasty league

The EFHL (European Fantasy Hockey League) needs two active, passionate and knowledgeable GMs willing to take on one of two teams that are currently rebuilding. This is a 10 team Fantrax Premium league (fees covered by myself) that is for fun - no prizes. See details below and PM me for the available rosters.

Head to head league (1 win/loss/tie per week)
    Start 4 C, 4 LW, 4 RW, 1 F, 6 D, 2 G - 5 BN / 3 IR / 25 man farm <50 GP
    Stats: G, A, P, PPP, +/-, HIT, BLK, SOG, FW / W, GAA, SV%, SV
    Daily line changes & 2 goalie starts per week

There will be a 5 round prospect draft later in the summer (all farm-eligible players from any draft year are fair game). Draft order will be determined by weighted lottery (6 non-playoff teams) and post-playoff standings (4 playoff teams). Unlimited adds during the offseason once the draft is complete, limited to 2 per week during the season. Acquisition freeze during the playoffs which is lifted once league is renewed. I manage a list of owned farm players for easy viewing that is updated periodically with number of games played.

We are an active and chatty bunch, looking for someone who will fit in and stay for the long haul as both vacant teams need some tender love and care. Thanks for reading, and PM me any other questions you might have.

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default Re: 2 GMs needed for 5th year dynasty league

Hello, I am very interested in joining your league

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Interested pm'd you
    Team Cupper
    Fwds- Rantanen, J.Hughes, Zibanejad, Svechnikov, Debrincat, R.Thomas, B.Tkachuk, P.Dubois, S.Bennett, R.Strome, B.Nelson, C.Keller, A.Lafreniere, JVR, J.Farabee, A.Holtz, J.Toews, K.Yamamoto, K.Kapanen,
    Def - Makar, Fox, Power, Sanderson, Ty Smith, OEL
    Team- NYR,NJ, Cgy

8 Teams in league

Points, ppg,shg,gwg,ppa,sha
    Teams- Wins,otl,so
    Def get 2 points for goals
    Count- 12 fwds , 3Def, 2 Teams drop lowest 9
    Drop 4 each year.

Quote Originally Posted by Modry View Post
    I am also in a 6year keeper league and a very active member. Just looking for a another league with the option to rebuild a team. For more Information and details I sent you my email.. If you are interested in inviting me, I need a look on the two available teams. Have a nice day
    Sorry Modry, it took some to get your post approved. My apologies for the delay.
    @SmittysRant