Thread: Killorn

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Killorn

Keeper Pool, points only.

Long term, do you prefer Killorn or JT Miller? Killorn is currently playing on the first line with Stamkos however I'm not convince with his upside...

Dobber Sports Jedi

Default Re: Killorn

Long term JT Miller hands down.

JT Miller is 3 years younger than Killorn & is even or ahead of Killorn in goals, assists, shots PIM and crushing him in hits 165 - 63.

This... and he's averaging :30 less in PP time & 1:52 less per game.

it's Miller time.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Grand Master

I own both in a dynasty, and prefer Miller over Killorn. He is younger, doing better, and has less ice time competition.

I...am your father.

Miller. I agree with you on Killorn's upside. I think Miller can be a 60-point guy on his own whereas Killorn would need the linemate help
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Master

Miller. Killorn is one of those "better in real life than in fantasy" type of players. In real life, plays hard, smart two way style, PK, PP sometimes and can score. Fantasy, 47 pts per season, as a max average. He is the most perfect 3rd line player, who can fill in on the top 6 due to talent and work ethic, but is ultimately not a 60 pt guy. Certainly not 60+
    Blades of Steel
    9 Team Full Keeper - Pts Only (G,A,W,SO)

Crosby, Wheeler, Bergeron, Forsberg, Connor, Kopitar, E.Lindholm, Pastrnak, DeBrincat, Fiala
    Jones, Klingberg, Hamilton, Theodore, Letang
    Saros, Shesterkin
    Garland, Vrana, Bjorkstrand, Verhaege, Backstrom, Karlsson, Perunovich, Spurgeon, Pulock, Hellebuyck

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by agentzero View Post
    Miller. Killorn is one of those "better in real life than in fantasy" type of players. In real life, plays hard, smart two way style, PK, PP sometimes and can score. Fantasy, 47 pts per season, as a max average. He is the most perfect 3rd line player, who can fill in on the top 6 due to talent and work ethic, but is ultimately not a 60 pt guy. Certainly not 60+
    Nailed it.

I love Killorn as a player, but give me Miller (no relation) on my fantasy squad.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Thanks for the quick answer. It was our trade deadline on Monday and I made the switch...