Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Nikita Gusev vs Anatoly Golyshev

Dobber Sports Veteran

Default Re: Nikita Gusev vs Anatoly Golyshev

Looks like Golyshev's contract might have an out-clause half-way through

Igor Eronko@IgorEronko

Anatoli Golyshev says he didn't hear anything from the #Isles for 2 months that's why he signed an extension. Isles called him next day after he signed saying tickets and everything is booked, explaining they just didn't want to disturb him during the playoffs
    Golyshev also says he's ready to join the #Isles in 2 years if they'd still need him. Says he would join them this season if they contacted him earlier

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Looks like Golyshev's contract might have an out-clause half-way through

Igor Eronko@IgorEronko
    Angry Isles fans on twitter (are they ever not angry?) are blaming this on Golyshev rather than the Isles, which is amazing to me.

Dobber Sports Sage

Update:

Gusev is reportedly set to join the Golden Knights for the playoffs, per Igor Eronko of Sport-Express.

Analysis: Gusev's rights were acquired by Vegas as part of the agreement for the club to take Jason Garrison from Tampa Bay in the 2017 NHL Expansion Draft. After another phenomenal season with SKA St. Petersburg (82 points in 62 games), the winger would provide an offensive boost to a team that is already stacked with talent. It will be the first foray into North American hockey for Gusev, who has spent his entire career playing in the KHL.

Dobber Sports Deity

If the rumors are true, he can't sign with Vegas until May 1st without first being released from his KHL contract.

https://twitter.com/IgorKleyner/stat...709092865?s=19

Nikita Gusev to Vegas rumor mill might be slightly ahead of itself, as SKA’s top cheese Rotenberg reportedly calls BS on it (Gusev still under contract thru April, SKA has his KHL rights, if they let him go now that would not be the case) https://t.co/yfRYZf7CxP
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by rataylor22 View Post
    Angry Isles fans on twitter (are they ever not angry?) are blaming this on Golyshev rather than the Isles, which is amazing to me.
    I dont get caught up with what El Wronko says about russian prospects let alone isles russian prospects .

If you have a better credible source on Russian player news, please feel free to share it, as you don’t.

However my comment really had nothing to do with Igor. Isles fans are angry at Golyshev for signing a new contract in the KHL after not hearing from the Isles for 2 months, thinking the onus should be on him to keep contacting the Isles rather than vice-versa, which is obviously ridiculous.

Dobber Sports Master

If you have a better credible source on Russian player news, please feel free to share it, as you don’t.

However my comment really had nothing to do with Igor. Isles fans are angry at Golyshev for signing a new contract in the KHL after not hearing from the Isles for 2 months, thinking the onus should be on him to keep contacting the Isles rather than vice-versa, which is obviously ridiculous.
    I'd bet my house that 90% of the isles fan base have no idea who Golyshev is and 10% that are a bit geeky and follow the prospects to a deeper degree than just the obvious ones like dobson might .

Quote Originally Posted by butch View Post
    I'd bet my house that 90% of the isles fan base have no idea who Golyshev is and 10% that are a bit geeky and follow the prospects to a deeper degree than just the obvious ones like dobson .
    Another comment that has no relevance to anything I said, so for a second time I don’t know why you’re quoting me.

Dobber Sports Master

Another comment that has no relevance to anything I said, so for a second time I don’t know why you’re quoting me.
    come on , you were trolling isles fans with post #17 .

Quote Originally Posted by butch View Post
    come on , you were trolling isles fans with post #17 .
    I’m not denying that, although it would be a gratuitious stretch of the definition to call it trolling. You still haven’t posted anything of relevance to anything I’ve said.

It’s not really trolling to say it’s ridiculous of Isles fans to be angry at a player for signing a contract (for probably more money) in his home country instead of being angry at the team for not contacting him for two months. Are Isles fans constantly angry? They’re general behaviour along with yours in this thread points to yes.

But again, you haven’t posted anything of relevance to the things I’m saying, so I don’t know why you continue to quote me like you’re responding to something, and then not responding to it.

Dobber Sports Master

whats not relavant to your point rataylor ? your saying isles fans are angry , I'm saying my moneys on 90% of the fanbase not even knowing who he is .

the news about him signing in khl still hasnt made me flinch and has been barely discussed on a busy isles fan board I frequent - nobodys angry in my isles neck of the woods so what gives ?

It’s a really simple process to follow.

The replies to Igor’s tweet are Isles fans shit-talking Golyshev for signing a contract in the KHL.
    You’re clearly angry since you instantly felt the need to get defensive and insult both the player for being irrelevant and Igor.
    Obviously, uniformed high level fans who can’t follow their own teams prospects are unaffected by Golyshev. Of those who can keep up, they blame the player not the team.

So of the people TALKING ABOUT THE TRANSACTION, they blame the player and not the team, which is asinine.

Like I said. Simple process to follow. Simple simple simple.

Insulting Igor for being wrong (even though he’s proven to be right) is not relevant to the conversation of Golyshev. Referencing unknowledgable fans is not relevant to the conversation of Golyshev. Discussing things not related to Golyshev is not relevant to Golyshev. It’s really not that hard to follow.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

I hate it when mom and dad fight

Quote Originally Posted by Trubittisky View Post
    I hate it when mom and dad fight
    #Me2

Dobber Sports Master

According to @MikhailZislis, Anatoliy Golyshev is planning to sign with the #Isles this off-season.

5:00 PM - 23 Mar 2019

so thats what , merely 3 weeks ago .

when translated this article seems to state that his reps were in contact all season with isles and that at some point he asked if isles would mind if he stayed in KHL due to having young family but it also talks about the isles not contacting him until after he signed new khl deal .

so which is it , isles stopped contacting you or you told them you planned on staying in KHL for family reasons at some point in 2018-19 ? color me confused at this point

- In the season, we repeatedly met with representatives of the club, talked on various topics, and I somehow asked if they would understand me if I stayed in the KHL? I was told that everything is fine, the club understands that there is a family, two children. And then I will still have the opportunity to go overseas.

https://www.sport-express.ru/hockey/...sheva-1533465/

anyways , totally respect his decision to stay in KHL for family and likely more financial security .