Mendoza League Baseball is a 12 team fantasy baseball league that will use a head to head format on Yahoo. It will be a free competitive league. It will use a 6x6 format with one win awarded for each category win. The categories are Home Runs, Total bases, Fielding%, On Base,% Slugging %, and Net Steals; along with HR allowed, ERA, K/9, OBP Against, QS, & Net Saves + Holds.
It will use a (snake) draft format along with a simple contract system. To simplify following the draft the owner will select contract term for each player drafted. It will be from 1-3. Of the first 3 players selected one each must have the values from 1 to 3. I.E. Team drafts Mike Trout in round one and assigns him as a 3 yr player. Team selects Madison Bumgarner in the second round and assigns him as a 2 yr player etc. All players on a 1 yr deal are free agents at the end of the season. A team can resign one expiring player to a 3 year deal. Any player added though waivers will be a 1 yr player. Future drafts will use a weighted lottery system to determine draft order.
The league will use weekly lineups. They will consist of
1 C
1 1B
1 2B
1 3B
1 SS
1 MI
1 CI
1 CF
3 OF
4 SP
4 RP
1 P
Teams will have 5 BN, 5 NA, and up to 5 DL spots.

If you have any interest PM me and I can send you a link. Please include a brief fantasy history. Thanks!