Thread: Streaming for the stretch!

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Question Streaming for the stretch!

Points-based league as noted in signature. I've slipped down to 2nd after a long run on top thanks to unpredictable goalie results since the All-Star break. It's likely, though not guaranteed, that I've locked up a finish in the top 2 ($) but I'd like to win if possible (duh; $$).

Down the stretch, I feel like I might have to focus more on playing match-ups than keeping the best overall players. I have to keep 6 players for next year (one for each of the four skater positions and two wild cards) so I have to make a list of players that I can not dump down the stretch, hoping that they might make the keeper cut for next year. Games played are capped and I'm a little ahead on the wings, a little behind on D and G thanks to injuries. The guy in front is way ahead in all forward positions, a little behind in D/G and, most importantly, is suffering in net so I don't want to just lob goalies his way (his skaters are VERY strong, but he has this in net: Bobrovsky Miller Ward Pickard Condon Raanta Langhamer)

So who can I absolutely not afford to drop?

Stamkos Gaudreau Wheeler up front. Hornqvist as well?
    All of my D are miles beyond the available FAs so they're staying (plus I have games to make up)
    Price and Holtby will be kept. See above regarding stashing Gs (plus I have games to make up)

*So is there anybody else I should definitely not let go of over the next month?*

Oh and Malkin just hit the wire in case he is superior to my other candidates as a keeper (though I do not trust his durability for obvious reasons)

Thanks.
    Always a Bridesmaid
    C MacK, Kopitar, Krejci
    L Hall, Beauvillier, Robertson
    R Rust (L), Carter (C/L)
    D Theodore, Carlson, Josi, Reilly (Bos)
    G Shesterkin, Nedeljkovic, Campbell, Greiss

1Y H2H [G, A, +-, PPP, SOG, H], [W, SV%, GAA, SO]

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Re: Streaming for the stretch!

Malkin will miss the next 6-8 weeks, basically remainder of season.
    With the Avs fighting for the last playoff spot in the west I would make sure to keep Varlamov and hope he carries Colorado.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Re: Streaming for the stretch!

Varlamov's going to have to prove himself for me to carry him to the end of March. After the 26th, Colorado's schedule is @Nsh, @StL, Was, StL, @Nsh, @Dal, Ana. YIKES!!!
    Always a Bridesmaid
    C MacK, Kopitar, Krejci
    L Hall, Beauvillier, Robertson
    R Rust (L), Carter (C/L)
    D Theodore, Carlson, Josi, Reilly (Bos)
    G Shesterkin, Nedeljkovic, Campbell, Greiss

1Y H2H [G, A, +-, PPP, SOG, H], [W, SV%, GAA, SO]