Thread: Grigorenko upside?

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Grigorenko upside?

Keeper Pool, points only.
    I want to get rid of Jordan Staal while he's hot. The only offer I got right now is Grigorenko or Pulkinen. What do you think, what's Grigorenko upside?
    I see is now playing with Duchene & Iginla and quite producing the last few games with 5pts in 7 games.

With Eric Staal departure, I guess Jordan will stay hot at least for the end of the season but are we finally seeing his potentiel come true?

Jordan Staal is still young but I have planty of young centers so I can afford to let him go. However does it makes sens to take a chance with Grigorenko or am I losing Staal for nothing?

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Re: Grigorenko upside?

I'd stick with Staal here. Grigs just hasn't been able to put it all together yet for any length of time (is this possibly his best stretch of his career?) I think you could get him cheaper if you really want him
    13 team Roto keeper league 12 F, 6D, 2G, G,A,+/-, PIMS, Hits, TOI(D), GAA, SV%, (Forwards are forwards, no distinction between L,R,C)

F) Ovechkin, Stamkos, Kunitz, Parise, Byfuglien, Backstrom, Little, Gaudreau, Hudler, Brassard, Girgensons, Nelson
    D) S. Weber, Phaneuf, Subban, Carlson, Josi, Vatanen
    G) Rask, Jones