Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Are the Habs really "listening" on Subban?

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: Are the Habs really "listening" on Subban?

Quote Originally Posted by hawkdog View Post
    I have been suggesting to a friend - Oiler fan - the Oilers Should offer their 2016 first round pick and Klefbom (or Nuge) for Subban.

Subban and Nurse on the back end - Media Frenzy!
    It's funny because I just said the same thing to a co-worker of mine who's a Habs fan. I dont think Bergevin has the balls to trade Subban, but I was Chiarelli, I'd be making a phone call. That first round pick, RNH, Klefbom are only a few assets the Oilers have that could be moved. Right now, I'd say the only true untouchable would be McDavid.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Expert

Quote Originally Posted by StuntMan12 View Post
    That play was very unnecessary at the time. The game is tied and no need to try and out play the whole other team. You have teammates for a reason, use em. I've been very critical of Therrien of late but I couldn't help but raise my drink to him for benching Subban. It was his high risk plays that kept him off the main roster most of the time at the Olympics. He sure is a fun player to watch and is very skillful but he doesn't have to be a show off all the time.
    With the shitty forwards on the Habs who are so explosive at putting the puck in the net, I can't say I blame him for holding onto the puck. It's not like that play cost them the season...if anything it improved their draft pick. See PK was looking out for the future...PK is a very smart thinker

Dobber Sports Monster

P.K. Subban, Sven Andrighetto for Ryan Nugent-Hopkins, 2016 1st Round Pick, Nail Yakupov.

Then Montreal should make a push for Kevin Shattenkirk.

Dobber Sports Initiate

I hope they move Subban. Simply so I can sit back and read all the forums when the canadien fans lose their minds.

12 H2H Dynasty:
    S: G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, SHP, SOG, Hits
    G: W, GAA, SV%, SHO
    LW: Robertson, Debrincat, Gaudreau
    C: Matthews, Point, Kuznetsov
    RW: Kyrou, Toffoli, Rakell
    D: Chychurn, Krug, Gavrikov, Giordano, Liljegren
    W/FWD/Skt: JT Miller, Nelson, Farabee
    G: Bobrovsky, Swayman
    Bench: Horvat, Dach, Greenway, R. Smith, Stutzle, Kunin, Skjei, E. Johnson
    Farm: Johnston, Raty, Maccelli, Lysell, Quinn, Sandin, Brannstrom, Dostal, Forsberg, Gustavsson, Thompson

Dobber Sports Veteran

RNH, Klefbom and 2016 1st for Subban....I'd do that withouth thinking.

Habs get a Center and a D-Man and possibly two top 5 picks in the up coming draft.
    Evansville Icemen District-5 Ducks
    LOEGM - 12 GM H2H Keeper
    G A PT SOG STA STG TRUC FOW
    W GA SV SV% SO
    WHL - 24 GM H2H Salary
    G A +/- PIM SOG PPP HIT BLK FOW
    W GA SV SO
    View Roster View Roster

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by evans334 View Post

Habs get a Center and a D-Man and possibly two top 5 picks in the up coming draft.
    I think that's a bit much for PK but I could see two of those three assets and maybe another small one could peak their interest. As I say, I dont think Bergevin has the balls to deal him anyway.

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Expert

Nuge would get injured on the plane ride over after the service cart bumps into his arm, dislocating his shoulder and causing him never to play again

Dobber Sports Titan

Aren’t the Oilers set for D when you look at their D prospects? Nurse, Reinhart, Simpson, Clendenning, and Gernat? Then they have Klefbom, and Sekera. Isn’t that Davidson doing well for them on the 3rd pairing too?

I can see a RNH+Yak deal for a D, but I can’t see them trading their top 5 pick for a D with RNH+Yak.

Also, I blame Pac more (key is saying more, Subban should have just tossed it in the corner) than Subban on that goal. He looked at Iggy score it when 5seconds before he was side-by-side with Iggy. Then Iggy was alone in front. I think a bigger message would be benching Pac. Subban was 150ft from his net, everything was ok going the other way, then all of a sudden it all broke down for no reason and Pac let his man be alone in front.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Veteran

Perfect, we can start the tank for 2017.
    Evansville Icemen District-5 Ducks
    LOEGM - 12 GM H2H Keeper
    G A PT SOG STA STG TRUC FOW
    W GA SV SV% SO
    WHL - 24 GM H2H Salary
    G A +/- PIM SOG PPP HIT BLK FOW
    W GA SV SO
    View Roster View Roster

Dobber Sports Monster

1 year rebuild. Mtl trades Subban for RNH, 1st 2016. Edmonton gets the first overall pick, MTL goes with Matthews. MTL trades Chucky to STL for Shattenkirk then somehow puts together a package for Hamonic. Stanley Cup 2017

Dobber Sports Pro

The best hypothetical part about MTL trading Subban would be that they are trading possibly the only player in the NHL right now who would want to play in MTL his whole career and is fine with the insane media there
    BEER RULES - 16 team H2H keeper. Dress: 3C, 3LW, 3RW, 6D, 2G Reserve: 5; 20 farm players
    Stats: G, A, STP, +/-, GWG+, H+B, PIM, W, SV, SV%, SO
    C: Hischer, Zib, J.Hughes
    LW: Guentzel, Svechnikov
    RW: Bratt, Pastrnak
    D: Hamilton, Weegar
    G: Merzlikins, Samsonov, Murray
    Rookies: Too many awesome prospects to list

Yahoo - Keep 3, 12 team H2H.
    Stats: G, A, PTS, +/-, PPP, SHP, PIM, GWG, HIT, SOG, W, GAA, SV%, SV, SO
    Keepers: Zibanejed, Connor, Svechnikov

Twitter for this Associate editor at DobberProspects: @FHPQuinn

I can't list my 2nd main keeper as there are too many players, but it is a keep all H2H points-only league

Dobber Sports Expert

Perfect, we can start the tank for 2017.
    crappy draft year...you don't want to do that

The Great One

Every time a #1 dman is rumored to be on the market, the Oilers always pop up in the discussion. They have the pieces to make a deal, but I seriously doubt Subban is available.

I just can't understand why Montreal is always down on this guy. He is a star on and off the ice. He's a Norris Trophy winner, by far the best player on the team (excluding Price), does so much for the community, and the fans absolutely love him. Montreal would riot if Subban was traded.

And I haven't even mentioned that Montreal has NO ONE who can slide into Subban's spot in the lineup. They might be able to get a top line forward, but they'd have a huge hole on the defense that they'd greatly miss.
    12 team, H2H, salary cap
    1 pt/G or A, 2 pts/W, 1 pt/OTL, 1 pt/SO

Forward: B. Point, M. Necas, A. Debrincat, T. Zegras, J. Bratt, L. Raymond
    Defense: J. Morrissey, A. DeAngelo, S. Gostisbehere, D. Doughty
    Goalie: T. Demko, E. Merzlikins
    Bench: M. Rossi, C. Glass, M. Maccelli, M. Dumba, K. Shattenkirk, F. Andersen
    Prospects of Note: L. Stankoven, J. Lekkerimaki, D. Yurov, B. Clarke

League has been running continuously since 1997-98

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by SeaDawg View Post
    Every time a #1 dman is rumored to be on the market, the Oilers always pop up in the discussion. They have the pieces to make a deal, but I seriously doubt Subban is available.

I just can't understand why Montreal is always down on this guy. He is a star on and off the ice. He's a Norris Trophy winner, by far the best player on the team (excluding Price), does so much for the community, and the fans absolutely love him. Montreal would riot if Subban was traded.

And I haven't even mentioned that Montreal has NO ONE who can slide in to Subban spot in the lineup. They might be able to get a top line forward, but they'd have a huge hole on the defense that they'd greatly miss.
    They COULD fill the void in Hamonic or Shattenkirk but I doubt they have the pieces to put something together that made sense. I guess if they did put a deal together with Edmonton for Subban for RNH, 1st then they could flip Chucky, + for Hamonic. Problem solved

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by SeaDawg View Post

And I haven't even mentioned that Montreal has NO ONE who can slide into Subban's spot in the lineup. They might be able to get a top line forward, but they'd have a huge hole on the defense that they'd greatly miss.
    That's because the Oilers are in need of someone like Subban. LOL!