Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Making a Murderer Discussion (spoilers)

Dobber Sports All-Star

Default Re: Making a Murderer Discussion (spoilers)

Quote Originally Posted by metaldude26 View Post
    The Staircase is also available on Netflix, I believe.
    Yes. Thanks md.

Dobber Sports Star

Quote Originally Posted by saucelife90 View Post
    Anyone who's watched season 2 and still believes he's guilty needs to give their head a shake.
    Based on what is presented in the show, absolutely. But you know it's a tv show, right? As much as I like it, it's clearly biased.

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by forumname View Post
    Based on what is presented in the show, absolutely. But you know it's a tv show, right? As much as I like it, it's clearly biased.
    Maybe someone should make a show that counters the points made in the show. God knows this show is popular enough. If there's enough proof for the other side, someone should be selling that too.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Sage

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    Maybe someone should make a show that counters the points made in the show. God knows this show is popular enough. If there's enough proof for the other side, someone should be selling that too.
    I believe the prosecutor wrote a book that outlines alot of the counterpoints. Not that I would trust him as far as I can throw him but I've read other more credible information (what I believed more credible anyway) that outlines key pieces of evidence that were left out of the documentary. At the end of the day the documentary was made more for entertainment and so that people would watch it so we always have to keep that in mind.

My personal stance from the documentary and other reading material surrounding the case:

Avery probably did it. Dasey probably had some level of participation. Regardless of the level of participation, Dassey should not be in jail. He was a kid likely following his uncles instruction even if he was involved in the worst possible way.

The way the investigation was handled with dassey as a minor was inexcusable and brings the administration of justice into disrepute. It's absolutely amazing with what we now know about false confessions and improper leading techniques used by people in authority that he's in jail right now. It's one of the worst confessions I've ever seen (and I've seen hundreds).
    Set roster weekly in H2H (Mon to Sun) - 16 Teams - start 6F, 3D, and 1G per week - Keep 2

Points: 2 G / 2 A / 1 PPG / 1 PPA / 1 Hat Trick / 1 SHG / 1 SHA / 1 GWG - 3 Goalie Win / 2 Goalie Loss in SO or OT / 5 goalie SO

Forwards:
    C. McDavid, N. Kucherov, R. O'Reilly, J. Schwartz, J. Toews, J. Huberdeau, T. Toffoli, M. Granlund

Defense:
    B. Burns, J. Klingberg, R. Josi, J. Slavin

Goalie:
    J. Binnington

IR (2 max):

Administrator

Another similar one to check out on Netflix is John Grisham's The Innocent Man.
    Follow me on Twitter@SteveLaidlaw

https://image.ibb.co/k3o8Sa/dobber_banner_sig.jpg