Thread: Sigh...corrections

I...am your father.

Default Sigh...corrections

My readers will all be looking at different things, so I\'m sure there will be one or two little things found. I\'ll report them here.

I hate this part - it\'s admitting that I\'m human when I prefer to be...well, immortal. haha
    B)

Correction #1: Alexander Ovechkin has 115 points on the top points list and 104 points in the Washington section. I had changed one of the factors in my formula...but I did it after I already did the Washington piece. He should have 115 points in both areas.

Correction #2: Chris Thorburn is on Buffalo\'s depth chart. He should be on Atlanta\'s...

Correction #3: Jack Johnson was left off the \"prospect\" portion of Los Angeles. He should be at 99%. Because of this, he was left off my Calder Trophy favorites list. That is not right. He should be 8th ahead of Sterling.

Correction #4: From page seven - Jakub Kindl \"If Chris Pronger can turn Barrett Jackman into a Calder winner, think of what Niklas Lidstrom can do for Kindl, an offensive beast.\" In fact, Chris Pronger only played five games in 2003 when Jackman was named the Rookie of the year. It was actually Al MacInnis who was Jackman\'s linemate for that season and helped him become a Calder Candidate.

Correction #5: Hopefully I won\'t have to fill out this part...:whistle:

Post edited by: Dobber, at: 2007/08/04 10:33
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Expert

Default Re:Sigh...corrections

In the buffalo section, under long term potential, you refer to marek zagrapan, but he\'s not listed as aprospect or a signed player - what\'s his deal?

I...am your father.

He won\'t make the team this year, that\'s all...
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Dobber wrote:
    I hate this part - it\'s admitting that I\'m human when I prefer to be...well, immortal. haha
    B)
    Thats alright Dobbs..we all make mistakes...you\'re still immortal in my eyes...hmy: