Thread: 5 Teams That Should Make Trades Now

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default 5 Teams That Should Make Trades Now

The NHL season is just about two weeks old, but there is already so much happening that it seems like we may see more trade action early in the season than we usually do. Here are the top five teams – in my opinion – that are/should be most desperate to make a trade right now.

http://thehockeywriters.com/top-5-nh...-a-trade-asap/

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Default Re: 5 Teams That Should Make Trades Now

Ugh. Do I risk another Tanner article that's probably just more clickbait. I shouldn't, but one last time.

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

What about the penguins?

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Not as bad as usual. But still not good. This isn't fantasy hockey. Nobody is "buying high" on Leo Komarov because he is off to a hot start. And trading guys like Polak is a deadline move, not a start of season move.

Arizona isn't in a position where they should be burning prospects and draft picks just because they won a couple games. It would make zero sense for them to burn assets to get another center, unless they are getting like Stamkos, and that isn't happening. This is a rebuilding team and doing anything other than being patient, keeping all their picks and young assets, and developing players would be so....Toronto of them (Fitting that the Toronto THW writer has absolutely no clue about how a rebuild actually works).

And Philly should make a trade uh. Just because. Ya no totally. Definitely. Good explanation there. Totally makes sense.

Dobber Sports Genius

I don't know if the Leafs really need to make a trade