Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 25 26 27 28 29 30

Thread: Don't sleep on Mark Stone. He will score 70 points at the minimum.

Dobber Sports Pro

Default Re: Don't sleep on Mark Stone. He will score 70 points at the minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by BreadManPanarin View Post
    Don't mind me. Just making a quiet contribution to the effort of extending this thread to an improbable 30th page.
    I'll get behind your cause

Dobber Sports Pro

Quote Originally Posted by rtstr View Post
    I'll get behind your cause
    I couldn't have done it without you! Thanks.

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by Big Ev View Post
    I did argue with reason logic and respect. You chose to shoot down every argument I made. I was clearly in the right and my knowledge really shined through here. It's a complete lie that I was not showing respect or have civil arguments. I was vehemently against your opinion because I knew it was formed with a lack of kwloedge about the player and a misconstruction of facts.

Never once did I shoot down anybody for disagreeing. It was the reasoning that I argued. Your reasoning was very poor in my mind. I used facts in all my arguments combined with my expert opinion.

I told people not to sleep on stone and they rewarded with a great player. Yet some people like you probably would have chosen losers like drouin and nichuskin over him
    In an attempt to - among other things - argue that he's been respectful all along, Ev manages to underscore his utter lack of respect. Sounds about right.
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/

Dobber Sports Sage

Quote Originally Posted by BreadManPanarin View Post
    Don't mind me. Just making a quiet contribution to the effort of extending this thread to an improbable 30th page.
    Don't sleep on this thread, it'll get to 70 pages.
    The League in London (20 Team Multi-Cat H2H $100 Dynasty League) - Season 11
    ... In memory of "The Net Detective"
    C Pinto kDach Hayton Roy / Lowry Bjugstad Blueger Carrick
    LW Lehkonen Knies kJohnson Greenway / Laferriere Reichel Luostarinen Kartye Grebyonkin Buchelnikov
    RW
    Quinn Joseph Roslovic Chinakhov / Kakko Glass Brink O'Connor Holmberg Berggren Tuomaala
    D
    Werenski Hronek Power Guhle McCabe Roy / Gudas Raddysh Pachal Evans Cormier
    G
    Swayman / Hill Mrazek Ivanov Kokko

Dobber Sports Expert

Quote Originally Posted by iwinthings View Post
    You still don't have the slightest clue what you're going on about. I don't live with my mom. I live with yours. She made me sandwiches and they were delicious. Not as good as what I got from her previously, but still quite good.
    Sad to see something so stupid and childish on this forum. I thought mum jokes are for 13 year old wannabes. Shouldn't this supposed to be about hockey ?

I...am your father.

I haven't seen a relevant post in this thread for several pages now, so no need to continue with it
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi