Thread: Last Keeper Help

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Last Keeper Help

My Draft is at 5:00 tonight and would love some more opinions on my last keeper.
    I was going to keep Vatanen because of the weight of the defense in my Sig., but have decide to keep another forward, due to the belief that I will be able to grab a top D-man when In come to my draft osition, which is last of 9 teams, snaking order.
    My definite keeps are Toews, Voracek, Johansen, Holtby, Mack.
    So my dilemma is Wheeler or Foligno.
    I'm leaning towards Wheeler, but in our league setup Foligno is projecting out higher.
    I love the combos and with RyJo already in the fold, but I just don't trust what they are saying in CBS about him, but has been clicking with Saad and the line was on fire in the Pre.
    If I keep Wheeler then I can grab Ladd with the with my second pick which in all actuality is technically the 7th or 8th round with the 6 keepers.
    I think I trust Wheelers production better than Foligno.
    All Reps appreciated in advance. Thanks
    G 1.5, A, PIM -10%,PPA .5, PPG +2, SHG +3, SHOG +2, W +2, SO +3,OTG +2, OTGoalieW +1. Saves.10, Goals allowed -.9

Keepers in Bold

C: Miller,MacKinnonVilardi, Karlsson,
    W: , , Keller, Zuccarello. Marchessault. Nichushkin,Reinhart, Moore. Lehkonen, Schmaltz, Borkstrand, Hyman
    D: , Makar, Bouchard Weegar, Skjei
    G: Demko, Hill, Ingram, THompson, Jones
    13',15',22' League Champion[/B]14',17',19'.,20'. 21'Runner up

8 Team - 6 Keepers Unlimited moves, free agent pickups have to hold for 1 week
    Defense goals are worth 2 Pts.
    CBS Sports: 3C, 6F, 4D, 2G, 1EP

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Re: Last Keeper Help

I would consider landeskog in the forward mix as well if you are dead set on not keeping vat