Thread: Big Dynasty Offers...Will Answer Yours

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Big Dynasty Offers...Will Answer Yours

3rd Year 18 Team Keeper League where you keep 23 per year. Daily starting lineup consists of 2C, 4W, 4D, 2UTIL, 2G. You must get 3 goalie starts per week or you lose all goalie categories by default

H2H Stats:
    Goals
    Assists
    Shots On Goal
    Hits
    Blocks
    Pims

Wins
    GAA
    SV%

I took advantage of some noobs early in this league who sold low and on guys starting slow or overvalued future rookie draft picks and have built a young contender:

Stamkos
    Benn
    P.Kane
    Eberle
    Kucherov
    Hall
    Forsberg
    Drouin
    Pirri
    S.Bennett
    K.Palmieri
    Fabbri

Giordano
    Barrie
    Hamilton
    Rielly
    A.Larsson

Crawford
    Bobrovsky
    Vasilevskey

Prospects: Ritchie, DeAngelo, Hellebuyck

Trade 1
    Kucherov or Forsberg for Josi straight up

Trade 2
    Bobrovsky + DeAngelo for Lehner + Josi

DeAngelo has minimal value in my eyes with prospects like Bowey still FA's as of now. But goalies are treated like gold due to our minimum starts requirement and the 18 teams.

As for trade 1, I'm afraid it'll ruin my lineup balance since I'll have as many core dmen as forwards in a league where basically you should be playing 8 forwards on a busy game night compared to only 4 dmen, but I feel like the value is solid.

Leave a link to yours and I'll answer!

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Re: Big Dynasty Offers...Will Answer Yours

Kucherov is who I would deal out of those options. Forsberg has higher upside and is likely to have zero competition in his foreseeable future (he's also younger IIRC?).

The second trade leaves you way too thin and at risk in goal. Lehner hasn't proven himself as an NHL starter yet and until Buffalo proves otherwise it's very possible he gets brutalized on that team. Putting my lack of faith in Lehner aside, you'd be gambling way too much on one unproven goalie on a team that's mediocre at best and another goalie who's second in line as well as out injured at the moment. Bobrovsky would be your only reliable source of wins and it's entirely possible Lehner could hurt your GAA or SV% more than anything.