Thread: DFS sites for Canadians

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default DFS sites for Canadians

The two main sites seem to be FanDuel and DraftKings, with StarsDraft opening just this month as well. Not sure if Stars is open for Canadians or how busy it is, can anyone comment? What sites are people playing on and why?
    CBS 15 Team Dynasty League (keep 4)
    G(3), A(2), PPP(1), SHP(2), DG(+2), DA(+0.5)
    W(5), S(.1), GA(-1), SO(5), OTL/SOL(2.5)

Dress weekly: 6 FW, 3 D, 1 Goalie

Forwards: Stamkos, Kucherov, Arvidsson, Hischier, Atkinson, Keller, Bjork, Stepan, E. Lindholm

Defense: Karlsson, Klefbom, Ekblad, Dumba, Montour
    Goal: Talbot, Elliott

Default Re: DFS sites for Canadians

I played on Draftkings because of the beginner section, I actually registered a second time once my first account got moved out of the beginner ranks lol.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

I stick with DK & FD - much like poker online, the greater the pool of players, the more fish.
    I would love if Yahoo opened to Canada because I'm already glued to their fantasy app & it just makes it easier.
    12-man salary cap roto keeper league, 25 roster spots & 8 farm (12 F, 6D, 2G active - max 82GP/spot) - 83M cap, real AAV - G/A/P/PPP/SOGs/Hits/PIM W/GAA/SO
    F: Giroux, Little, Steen, Downie, Perron, Hudler, Bouma, Rinaldo, BSchenn, MKarlsson, Nelson, Spooner, Pastrnak, Bjorkstrand, Panarin
    D: Markov, Sekera, Klingberg, Boychuk, Brodie, Karlsson, Reilly
    G: Miller, Howard, Mrazek
    Farm: Petan, Hellebuyck, Goldobin, Werenski, Beauvillier, DeBrusk, Rychel, Kyle Connor

Dobber Sports Novice

Yahoo is not touching DFS Hockey in Canada with a ten foot pole sadly. Legalities are slowing that process down to a grinding halt.
    Keeper of the sacred fantasy hockey word and also a lover of bacon, pork roll, and of course all sorts of line combinations.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisWassel View Post
    Yahoo is not touching DFS Hockey in Canada with a ten foot pole sadly. Legalities are slowing that process down to a grinding halt.
    Why? I mean if we can play it on other sites, why is yahoo having a hard time implementing it in Canada?!