Thread: New DFS Section

I...am your father.

Default New DFS Section

A few people of asked me for a section in the forum on this and I thought it was a good idea. So here we are.

I would be remiss if I did not mention that I have a partnership with Draft Kings and if you ever think of signing up, use this link. If you use that link and deposit $10 into a new account, I will give you a free Ultimate Fantasy Pack (if done by October 31, 2015)

Note that in this section I have a "Prefix" that we can use. Don't really need it for hockey, but if you post thoughts or advice about baseball or football, use the prefix so we know in advance before we click.

The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Default Re: New DFS Section

Great idea for this section, looking forward to strategising with others, so long as we're not in a H2H haha