Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 12

Thread: 2015 DobberHockey Fantasy Football League Tier I: Season 5

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Re: 2015 DobberHockey Fantasy Football League Tier I: Season 5

Yeah, when I saw that 200 points, I did a double take! Congrats guys!

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Default Re: 2015 DobberHockey Fantasy Football League Tier I: Season 5

Final Playoff Rankings:

1. Tears of Joique (ross10019). Won Championship. (Regular Season: 2nd, 9-4.)
    2. Brady's Bunch (cannon). Lost Championship. (Regular Season: 1st, 9-4.)
    3. BadonkaGronk (rataylor22). Won Semi-Finals. (Regular Season: 4th, 8-5. MOST Points Reg Season)

4. Odell-Ay-He-Hoo (Pengwin). Lost Semi-Finals. (Regular Season: 3rd, 9-4.)
    5. Carnival of Sproles (horrorfan). Won 5th Place Game. (Regular Season: 5th, 7-5-1)
    6. TD's N Beer (Axeman33). Lost 5th Place Game. (Regular Season: 6th, 6-7)

7. The Frisky Hobbit (The Comish). Won Consolation Tier. (Regular Season: 7th, 6-7)
    8. Fighting Newfies (newfcollins). Lost Consolation Match. (Regular Season: 9th, 5-7-1)
    9. Astapor Unsullied (dober31). Won 9th Place Game. (Regular Season: 8th, 6-7)

10. Zorro's Longsnappers (Zorro). Lost 9th Place Game. (Regular Season: 10th, 4-9)
    11. Bettman Fumbles (InForAPenny). Won 11th Place Game. (Regular Season: 11th, 4-9)
    12. Powerplay QB (Loch). Lost 11th Place Game. (Regular Season: 12th, 4-9)

Congrats to ross10019. Tears of Joique finished with a league all-time record 200+ pts in the championship match! The 1st year promoted GM proved his skill!
    Another congrats to Brady's Bunch for a great season and the first place in regular season. cannon was almost demoted last year on pure bad luck of matches, but made up for it this year. Who needs to draft a D & K?!
    The bad luck season was BadonkaGronk (rataylor) who had the strongest all-around scoring team but had a few spot bad weeks - the bane of fantasy football.
    Odell-Ay-He-Hoo (Pengwin7) overachieved in the regular season and then had his luck level out with a 1-2 record in his three playoff games, each one decided by less than 3pts.
    Carnival of Sproles (horrorfan) finally made the playoffs after a few years of bad luck! He actually rode Carson Palmer to a 5th-highest league scoring amount, and Palmer stayed healthy!!!
    TDs N Beer (Axeman33) rode Devonta Freeman as hard as he could, the top scoring RB... but could not squeak out the tight game.

Perhaps the most devastating early injury goes to The Frisky Hobbit (The Comish) first round draft pick, Dez Bryant. Without that loss, he probably makes top tier playoffs and a possible run from there.
    Our other league rookie, Astapor Unsullied (dobers31) started off strong (3-2) and then hit a wall. Great having him join us this year!
    The Fighting Newfies (newfcollins) battled hard after a 1-5-1 start, winning 4 of 6 to close the year. He's a legend for his draft&hold class of 2014!

Zorro's Longsnappers also started the season very slow, off to a 1-5 start. Nothing kills ones spirit like a mid-season injury to Le'veon Bell. Oh my.
    Throughout the first three seasons of the league, Bettman Fumbles (IFAP) finished 3rd/1st/3rd... establishing himself as a FF juggernaut... we must have all finally figured him out - tough year, my friend!
    Bringing up the rear, Powerplay QB (Loch) who finished xth/3rd/1st has also fell on hard times. This year he takes home the toilet, for his bad "LUCK" draft.

Finest season we've had in Tier I with a group of 12-teams.
    Next year we'll be adding two from Tier II: Porter (Coverdale Colts) who won the regular season and BrianV/stormsurge (WamBamThankYouCam) who won the playoff portion last night!

Another great season boys!!!
    Glad to be part of this group!