Thread: Salary Based Pool - Only 200 Poolies Allowed

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Salary Based Pool - Only 200 Poolies Allowed

For more info goto http://www3.sympatico.ca/tsip/mattson

The 2008-09 Entry Form will be available by the 1st week of September. All values shown reflect the stats based on the 2007-08 Regular Season Pool

[ul]Entry Fee is $20.00 per Entry Form[/ul]

[ul]Player Selection: Your team must have EXACTLY 25 players, no more, no less. Your entire team salary/price must be $45.00 or less.[/ul]

[ul]Player Selection: You must select AT LEAST 4 centres, 8 wingers, 4 defencemen, and 2 goalies. That totals 18 players, leaving 7 extra players to choose at any positions.[/ul]

[ul]Player Selection: Any players not listed on the “entry form”, can be chosen and added to your team for $1.50/per player.[/ul]

[ul]Website: As always, www.officepools.com will be hosting our pool. Shortly after the beginning of the season you can email me, or call me, and I can give you the passwords to log on.[/ul]

3. Point Scoring System

Fantasy Points are rewarded as follows:
    Scoring: Only your top 4 centres, 8 wingers, 4 defencemen, and 2 goalies will count towards your team score.

[ul]Centres - receive 1 point for every goal, and 1 point for every assist.[/ul]

[ul]Wingers - receive 1 point for every goal, and 1 point for every assist.[/ul]

[ul]Defensemen - receive 1 point for every goal, and 1 point for every assist.[/ul]

[ul]Goalies receive 1 point for every goal, 1 point for every assist, 2 points for a win, and 3 extra points for a shutout.[/ul]

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Salary Based Pool - Only 200 Poolies Allowed