Thread: My download?

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default My download?

Hi,

I was trying to test My download with the new website (really nice version, by the way to be sure I'll be able to get the 2015-2016 Guide as soon as it's getting out Saturday. But I can't really access download, just my Recent Orders. I bought a package in june with including Prospects Guide et 2015-2016 Season, I saw it in my Recent Orders, but I can't even download again the prospect guide.

Is anyone could help me with this?

I...am your father.

Default Re: My download?

Downloads are offline right now, sorry! Top priority

Full statement here: https://www.facebook.com/DobberSports
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

The Great One

Thanks for posting this. I was trying to download as well. Now I know why I can't. Someone please post here once the issue is fixed.
    12 team, H2H, salary cap
    1 pt/G or A, 2 pts/W, 1 pt/OTL, 1 pt/SO

Forward: B. Point, M. Necas, A. Debrincat, T. Zegras, J. Bratt, L. Raymond
    Defense: J. Morrissey, A. DeAngelo, S. Gostisbehere, D. Doughty
    Goalie: T. Demko, E. Merzlikins
    Bench: M. Rossi, C. Glass, M. Maccelli, M. Dumba, K. Shattenkirk, F. Andersen
    Prospects of Note: L. Stankoven, J. Lekkerimaki, D. Yurov, B. Clarke

League has been running continuously since 1997-98

I...am your father.

Downloads are good to go now. Please let me know of any issues, as some people who bought on Thursday July 30 have a few issues. (that's the date they were fixing it, so there may be some crossover)

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Prodigy

I purchased the Dobber's Ultimate Fantasy Pack 2015 on June 13, 2015 but I'm not seeing any of what the package offers in my Downloads section... any ideas?
    Think like a man of action, and act like a man of thought.

Dobber Sports Novice

I still haven't been able to access my downloads, it says out of date link/not found every time. Maybe because I'm on a phone idk if it's just me having this issue.
    Have yet to even see the Fantasy Guide ��

I...am your father.

You can't access your downloads via a link given to you on your receipt if you bought it in the old shop anymore. You have to go to any of my websites and click "downloads' in the menu there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mr.mellow View Post
    I purchased the Dobber's Ultimate Fantasy Pack 2015 on June 13, 2015 but I'm not seeing any of what the package offers in my Downloads section... any ideas?
    You should be able to see everything you bought, immediately after you bought it. If this is not the case, then email me please and I will fix.

Dobber Sports Genius

Dobber, I purchased the guide early August. I purchased via paypal. I wanted to get updated version tonight but it doesn't appear in my downloads...only bought products from years past are showing in the window.

I have the guide saved to me desktop but I want the most recent download asap. any suggestions?

COD
    Hockey Pools? Too many to mention. Points only, salary cap and dynasty.

I...am your father.

Quote Originally Posted by Call of Doughty View Post
    Dobber, I purchased the guide early August. I purchased via paypal. I wanted to get updated version tonight but it doesn't appear in my downloads...only bought products from years past are showing in the window.

I have the guide saved to me desktop but I want the most recent download asap. any suggestions?

COD
    Do you have an account Jag87? download is under that name