Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pre-Ordering the 2015-16 Guide

Dobber Sports Superstar

Default Pre-Ordering the 2015-16 Guide

With August 1st right around the corner I am anxiously awaiting the release of the guide. I tried to pre-order the Ultimate Fantasy Pack 2015 and Fantasy Hockey Geek Draft Kit today, I loaded my cart and filled in all shipping address and credit card information. I got all the way to the Place Order screen but then got an error stating "Gateway Error: this transaction cannot be accepted". I'm going to be traveling on August 1st so wanted to make sure I was pre-paid and could simply download the guide.

Can anyone confirm what my error code means and how I can go about pre-ordering the Guide?

Thanks!
    12 team H-2-H 1 year league, daily roster changes, 3 goalie start minimum/week
    2xC, 2xRW, 2xLW, 4xD, 3xUtil, 2xG, 5 Bench
    G, A, P, PIM, PPP, SHP, GWG, SOG, Hits, W, SV%, GAA, SVs
    C: C. Keller, C. Mittelstadt, B. Nelson, R. Strome,
    LW: K. Connor, B. Tkachuk, J. Gaudreau, J. Marchessault, E. Rodrigues, A. Lafreniere
    RW: K. Fiala, J. Bratt, T. Jeannot V. Arvidsson
    D: R. Josi, J. Trouba, E. Gustafsson,
    G: L. Thompson, F. Gustavsson, V. Vanecek
    NO IR

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Default Re: Pre-Ordering the 2015-16 Guide

Ooooo... August 1st is close...
    I usually get the guide too - haven't registered yet but a generic update would be good.

The WHL (new 24-team Fantrax keeper) starts on August 1st.
    Probably sell a few guides to some of us who are itching for a sortable list with Upside!

Standard 3pm on Saturday (August 1st) likely?

Dobber Sports Star

Quote Originally Posted by LawMan View Post
    With August 1st right around the corner I am anxiously awaiting the release of the guide. I tried to pre-order the Ultimate Fantasy Pack 2015 and Fantasy Hockey Geek Draft Kit today, I loaded my cart and filled in all shipping address and credit card information. I got all the way to the Place Order screen but then got an error stating "Gateway Error: this transaction cannot be accepted". I'm going to be traveling on August 1st so wanted to make sure I was pre-paid and could simply download the guide.

Can anyone confirm what my error code means and how I can go about pre-ordering the Guide?

Thanks!
    Could it have something to do with Dobber updating the shop? He was talking about it in the ramblings

I...am your father.

Quote Originally Posted by MarmotKing View Post
    Could it have something to do with Dobber updating the shop? He was talking about it in the ramblings
    I think so. It looks like only Paypal is working in the current/old shop. Credit cards must have already moved to the new shop. Just working on making the shop secure and compliant and we can launch
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Dobber View Post
    I think so. It looks like only Paypal is working in the current/old shop. Credit cards must have already moved to the new shop. Just working on making the shop secure and compliant and we can launch
    Sounds good. So can I assume we'll be able to pay via credit card by August 1st?
    LW: K. Connor, B. Tkachuk, J. Gaudreau, J. Marchessault, E. Rodrigues, A. Lafreniere
    NO IR

I...am your father.

Sounds good. So can I assume we'll be able to pay via credit card by August 1st?
    Yes, I'll scrap the entire relaunch before I let that not be the case lol

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Prodigy

on a similar note, in preparation for august 1st I was looking for the new download links and can't find them. The my downloads link takes me to the my account screen, from there I can view my order, but can't find where I download what I've purchased. I assume I'm probably overlooking something obvious but any help is appreciated.

Dobber Sports Superstar

I think this thread deals with the same issue:

http://forums.dobbersports.com/showt...46-My-download

Sounds like all downloads are down right now but should be back up shortly.
    NO IR

Dobber Sports Superstar

OK new problem. I tried to fill my cart with the new website and added the following:

1. Fantasy Hockey Geek Draft Kit - Cart shows $15.99
    2. Draft Kings Offer - Get Dobber's Ultimate Fantasy Pack...For $10? Wow! Cart shows $0.00<<<< Is this correct?

Follow-up question. What's the difference between the FHG Draft Kit and Season Tool Kit?
    NO IR

Dobber Sports Monster

Still havent been able to order my mag. I got to the input card info page but there was no "proceed" button anywhere. I guess I'll try again...

12 team H2H Most Cats Wins; Keep 6/winner keeps 7; G A PPP +/- SHP SOG HIT BLK PIM // W SV GAA SV% SHO
    3 C, 3 LW, 3 RW, 6D, 2G, 5 bench

C - McDavid, Crosby, Tavares
    LW - DeBrincat
    RW - Meier, Miller
    D -
    G - Jarry

Dobber Sports Star

OK new problem. I tried to fill my cart with the new website and added the following:

2. Draft Kings Offer - Get Dobber's Ultimate Fantasy Pack...For $10? Wow! Cart shows $0.00<<<< Is this correct?

Follow-up question. What's the difference between the FHG Draft Kit and Season Tool Kit?
    Short answer: Draft Kit is projections and tools aimed at the start of the year, whereas Season Toolkit is midseason guide and tools aimed at managing throughout the year.

Longer answer: http://www.fantasyhockeygeek.com/more-info

Of course, if you buy more they come cheaper!

I...am your father.

This is incorrect. For the Draft Kings offer, you use the link from the article: http://www.dobberhockey.com/hockey-h...antasy-pack-2/

FHG Draft Kit helps your draft list - very awesome. Season kit helps your season (evaluate trades, etc)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pmorrow View Post
    Still havent been able to order my mag. I got to the input card info page but there was no "proceed" button anywhere. I guess I'll try again...
    Credit Card works now. It's all good to go.

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by Dobber View Post
    Credit Card works now. It's all good to go.
    Yup, got it to work. Any idea when you'll have the Guide ready tomorrow? And the draft list?

12 team H2H Most Cats Wins; Keep 6/winner keeps 7; G A PPP +/- SHP SOG HIT BLK PIM // W SV GAA SV% SHO
    3 C, 3 LW, 3 RW, 6D, 2G, 5 bench

C - McDavid, Crosby, Tavares
    LW - DeBrincat
    RW - Meier, Miller
    D -
    G - Jarry

I...am your father.

Quote Originally Posted by pmorrow View Post
    Yup, got it to work. Any idea when you'll have the Guide ready tomorrow? And the draft list?
    I always target 3pm ET. And I'm confident I will make that deadline.

Dobber Sports Icon

Signed up for the Draft Kings thing and still no email regarding the free guide, how does that work? does it take a few days?

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Twitter: @ross10019

CBS Sportsline 14 team H2H keeper (21-man roster, 14 keepers)
    Weekly lineup changes (start 9F (3/4C and 6/5W) 5D 2G)
    G, A, PPP, SOG, BS, +/-, GAA, W, SV%

Angry Little Elves (formerly Montreal Maulers)
    2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 League Champions
    C: Tavares Hintz Larkin Jenner Seguin Schenn Backlund
    W: Panarin Marchand Hyman Keller Forsberg Batherson Rust Moore Smith
    D: Josi Hamilton Weegar Montour Ekholm Myers Parayko Pettersson Seeler
    G: Vasilevskiy Swayman Kuemper