Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 15 ... LastLast

Thread: members with 1000+ posts

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Default members with 1000+ posts

praba wrote:
    if you want to go from zentium to xentium, you need to show your active by posting a lot either here or on the forums. even if shoeless had 100 posts and wanted to join this pool, he would have solidified his spot solely on his posting on this thread alone. suscribing to this thread may not have been such a great idea after all haha. so yea, just show me your interested and that you arent full of shit and you\'ll most likely get in. and EMU, when i am choosing the poolies for our pool that is when i will be looking at your previous posts. i do recall your massive trade where you overpaid enormously for gaborik, but i do know that you only did that because the pool counted goals heavily.
    Oh I\'m interested alright. I\'m just not the type to post in binges, I keep it coming fairly regularly. Not too much, not too little. Plus I\'d like to think that I\'m usually helpful around the forum. It just feels a bit weird to sort of have to qualify myself like this lol. But yeah, trust me, I\'m more than dedicated in any league I enter.
    GO WINGS!

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Shoeless wrote:
    I think that\'s true Sentium - anyone who can say there name backwards and it comes close to mutants should certainly qualify to play on Tuesdays at least.
    Lol, now you have me hearing Peter Sellers as Clouseau in my head.

When is cowboy day?
    GO WINGS!

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

haha yea i really dont like the qualifying thing either but i dont want people to join and then randomly a day before the draft quit, or midseason quit. then i have to look for a manager and it becomes a big hassle. thats why if i see you are constantly active or in bruins1972 case a pretty good gm then you will be in. once registration in yahoo is open i will start giving more people Xs

The Great One

praba wrote:
    if you want to go from zentium to xentium, you need to show your active by posting a lot either here or on the forums. even if shoeless had 100 posts and wanted to join this pool, he would have solidified his spot solely on his posting on this thread alone. suscribing to this thread may not have been such a great idea after all haha. so yea, just show me your interested and that you arent full of shit and you\'ll most likely get in. and EMU, when i am choosing the poolies for our pool that is when i will be looking at your previous posts. i do recall your massive trade where you overpaid enormously for gaborik, but i do know that you only did that because the pool counted goals heavily.
    Lol- It wasn\'t my trade! I just felt it was necessary to elaborate on my very compelling stance, on why a widely thought \"highway robbery\" could very well be a win for the presumed loser...

Dobber Sports Guru

hmm, so speaking like a teenage mutant ninja penguin will work on tuesdays as well? just as long as they\'re mutantified? i will have to do some research... all i know about them is that they have chainsaw wings and nuclear farts.

praba, you\'re not really gonna make us have to vouch for emu and sentium, are you? they\'ve both been here longer than i have! and who knew emu\'s had such sharp teeth?

The Great One

ultrawhiteness wrote:
    hmm, so speaking like a teenage mutant ninja penguin will work on tuesdays as well? just as long as they\'re mutantified? i will have to do some research... all i know about them is that they have chainsaw wings and nuclear farts.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dobber Sports Sage

This thread rocks! I\'m not even the league but I got you guys to talk like Ninja Turtles on Tuesdays! Can I be allowed to watch the league banter throughout the year? I\'ll be like Kramer and Seinfeld watching the operation. I might throw an occasional Junior Mint in there...
    @tlucarelli on twitter

Dobber Sports Ace

I\'m afraid that I could n\'t join even if eligible as 1 have only 2 policies

1) I will not join any club that has me as a member

and

2) I never ever quote anyone :laugh:
    14 team keeper league (keep 15 plus 3 prospects)
    19 active, 8 bench, 2 prospects less than 40 NHL games. Play h2h with postions 3c, 3lw, 3rw, (3 felx forwards) 5d, 2g

C-E.Stall, Plekanac,Thorton, Turris, Little
    LW_Elias, Heatley (RW), Pacioretty
    RW-Erat
    D-Keith, Yandle, OEL, Giordano
    G- Rinne, Nabakov

(Farm) Beau Bennett, Jaden Schwartz

Follow me on Twitter @HardyintheWack

(draft in process)

Super Moderator

The quality of my posts are awful and stupid, Praba. I think you should automatically eliminate me. I would never listen to any of my advice.

smack1919 - Z 4ever!!! B)
    We get one of these - Don't waste it.

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Can you imagine an AV\'s team near season\'s end that would feature Sakic, Sundin, Forsberg and Khabibulin? I have been having really bad Eklund dreams lately.

Dobber Sports Demi-God

The word praba is Lithuanian and means:

\'a mark put on gold and silver articles to show the quality of the gold or silver\'

So for the purposes of this pool we have X,Y and Z prabas now referring to prospective fantasy hockey GM\'s. Oh boy, this is getting nutty.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Sign me up praba even as a \"Z\" classification :silly: . I don\'t have the most posts, but I have been a member since 07. I\'ve been looking for competitive 1 yr pools since public leagues are pretty lame. I\'ve been in 12 yahoo pools (commish of 3 of them) since 03 and have been competitive in all of them.

Dobber Sports Wizard

Praba, if there\'s still room feel free to put me down as a \"Z\" classification as well. A 1yr H2H with some fellow dobberites sounds fun.

If you have to bump me for a \"1K poster\" no worries, as it would be neat to some of the gurus on the site go at it.

Anyways, keep me posted. Cheers.

Dobber Sports Genius

Any updates on this league yet?
    14 GM H2H Salary Cap League (Salaries not Caps)
    Stats:G A +/- PIM PPG PPA SHP GWG SOG FW HITS|W GAA SV SV% SHO
    Start: 2C,2LW,2RW,4D,2UTIL,2G
    Prospect Farm (<92GP skaters, <60 goalies)

Dobber Pro League Wales Division - Roto
    Stats: G,A,+/-,PiM,PPP,SOG|W,GAA,Saves
    Start: 4C,4L,4R,6D,2G (Weekly changes)
    2010 - 3rd place
    2009 - 3rd place

Dobber Sports Guru

YYYAAARRRRRRRR Mateyyyyy!