Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast

Thread: members with 1000+ posts

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Default members with 1000+ posts

I am looking to start a one year h2h league in yahoo once registration opens. The scoring categories will be the default categories unless the managers decide as a group to change them. I am looking for a pool consisting of 10-12 HIGHLY COMPETITIVE managers. If you have a minimum of 1000 posts you may put down your email and once registration opens I will send you the info. The first 10-12 people who put down their emails are not guarenteed in, as I will decide who is more active and the quality of their posts on dobberhockey.com. I know I don\'t even have 1000 posts so technically I shouldnt be allowed to join but tough luck lol.

And if you see the list is full, still post if you are interested as i may put you higher than others on the rank. do not feel bad if because of you someone else gets kicked out, as long as you are dedicated and competitive then it is no problem. Even if i get 10 responses i could make it a smaller pool. Just because you are on the list below does NOT mean you are guarenteed unless i have an \"X\" beside your name. A \"Y\" means you are considered, and a \"Z\" means you are there to fill up spots. This is a free pool. Hopefully I get enough responsesB)

Final List in order:

1. praba X
    2. Shoeless X
    3. mapletreemarty X
    4. joos X
    5. mbice X
    6. smack1919 X
    7. sentinum X
    8. atomic_wedgy X
    9. dubaallstar X
    10. kickers X

Players can get cut off anytime untill i say the final roster is chosen. final roster will be chosen when i decide whether 10 spots or 12 spots will be needed, so keep checking back or suscribe to this thread

Dobber Sports Genius

haha, glad that you mentioned and noticed that you didn\'t even have 1k posts lol but I guess we can make an exception seeing as you came up with this idea haha.

anyways, I am always down for a good 1 year H2H league.

heres my email, [email protected]

hope i make the cut :S
    14 GM H2H Salary Cap League (Salaries not Caps)
    Stats:G A +/- PIM PPG PPA SHP GWG SOG FW HITS|W GAA SV SV% SHO
    Start: 2C,2LW,2RW,4D,2UTIL,2G
    Prospect Farm (<92GP skaters, <60 goalies)

Dobber Pro League Wales Division - Roto
    Stats: G,A,+/-,PiM,PPP,SOG|W,GAA,Saves
    Start: 4C,4L,4R,6D,2G (Weekly changes)
    2010 - 3rd place
    2009 - 3rd place

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

i hope you didnt post 47 times in the last minute to get in LOL i will be reviewing submissions after i see atleast 10 managers post.

Dobber Sports Novice

Although I do not have 1000 posts ... Do I pre-qualify if I came in 2nd Place in Dobber\'s Playoff Pool?

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

yes i will consider you bruins. i read some of your other posts, very insightful. plus you helped me with my avatar lol...so far we have 3 potential poolies

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Hey I know I\'m no where near the post requirement, but I\'m on this site daily...

If you can\'t find anyone better consider me, i\'m only joining a couple pools this year cuz I only want to be in hardcore pools... thanks again

The Great One

Im halfway there?! I know my posts aren\'t informative or well thought out but at least they\'re funny. Every league needs a mascot right?:cheer:

[email protected]

Dobber Sports Novice

if you let me in this pool i promise to do the following:

-kiss the ass of everyone with over 1000 posts

- in my posts i will reiterate all the knowledge i get from dobbers guides and give absolutely NO insightful opinion of my own

-let every poster know (1000+club) everytime i throw them some karma :woohoo:

-stay online all day everyday and make dozens of posts daily so i can be \&quot;IN\&quot; with the likes of zorro, lockedge, ultra and angus

-i will start my own pool for the choosen few and update everyone on this board hourly to remind them that only the true experts are welcome.

Dobber Sports Demi-God

5ON38 - this may be the most hilarious post I have ever read on the site. I will bedevilled all day trying to think about who your alter ego might be. Nice insights!

Mind you the thread start and the concept are particularly delicious - Praba you are one bent puppy - I\'m loving it.

If you happen to have a non-playing position in the league called Assistant Commissioner of Protocol - I would be into that.

Dobber Sports Demi-God

I honestly can\'t decide if this is serious business or not, but as I look at the guys who may play in this league I think it would be alot of fun. I tender my name for consideration.

If competitive means active and involved then I think I qualify. If it means good then you may wish to scratch me.:P

One caveat - I don\'t play in leagues that vote on vetoes - the comissioner has the hammer.

kordolphinatyahoodotca

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

shoeless, by competitve i mean that you are active and you dont log on once a month. also, i was in a league last year and there was only one trade made between the whole pool, as noone wanted to trade. i am not saying there is a trade minimum for this pool, but if your team is losing you need to do something about it. also shoeless, you dont have to be amazing to join. as long as you dont go trading crosby for mccabe then you are fine to join

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

I\'d like to get in on this if that\'s okay
    GO WINGS!

Banned

sounds like a fun pool guys, the problem for me is there\'s no money at stake...I have a hell of a time motivating myself to compete when nothing is at stake...esp when I\'m in several other pools, they invariably command more of my attention. That plus I like to consider this site the ace up my sleeve but with the rest of you jokers on here as well it quickly becomes an 8 of clubs

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

mister_mcgoo wrote:
    That plus I like to consider this site the ace up my sleeve but with the rest of you jokers on here as well it quickly becomes an 8 of clubs
    Isn\'t that the charm of it?
    GO WINGS!

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Come on - with a Scottish name like McGoof you must know that the 9 of Diamonds is the Curse of Scotland.

In this league if you want to trade with me McGoo, just ask me for advice - I will be happy to help you out.

Yeah you have a point the league should be called something like Naked Dobber - one thing about it - the trades should be mostly thin edge of the wedge stuff.