Page 62 of 64 FirstFirst ... 12 52 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 LastLast

Thread: It's the THINGS THAT IRK YOU thread - not hockey related

Dobber Sports Master

Default Re: It's the THINGS THAT IRK YOU thread - not hockey related

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    I've got no issues changing the name I get it. But change the logo from the man who put his heart and soul into that "fried" goodness. If you want to change it up then actually change it up!
    can you fill me in ? Is it the white suit he wears that crosses some type of line ?

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by butch View Post
    can you fill me in ? Is it the white suit he wears that crosses some type of line ?
    It's the fact that it's Colonel Sanders. When I see Colonel Sanders, I think Kentucky Fried Chicken, not KFC.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Grand Master

It's the fact that it's Colonel Sanders. When I see Colonel Sanders, I think Kentucky Fried Chicken, not KFC.
    I'm guessing you never called Kentucky Fried Chicken "KFC" before they abbreviated it. We used to do that, and I can say that I've even called it KFC in Quebec.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

What is irking me right now is calls/texts to my cell phone from political candidates - from states I don't live in!

I've gotten 3 from West Virginia, and somehow from both major political parties.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Recruit

The cold and gray sky annoys me. Also my bad mood and noisy neighbors.

Dobber Sports Star

I've got no issues changing the name I get it. But change the logo from the man who put his heart and soul into that "fried" goodness. If you want to change it up then actually change it up!
    I see where you're coming from but I totally disagree. Should they change the recipe too? You can make one change without it affecting everything else. Keep what works and ditch what doesn't. Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater!

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by forumname View Post
    I see where you're coming from but I totally disagree. Should they change the recipe too? You can make one change without it affecting everything else. Keep what works and ditch what doesn't. Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater!
    Hey, this is what irks ME. It's not fault it doesn't irk you too.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by stevegamer View Post
    I'm guessing you never called Kentucky Fried Chicken "KFC" before they abbreviated it. We used to do that, and I can say that I've even called it KFC in Quebec.
    we just call it Kentucky like .....hey , you want to get Kentucky tonight .

I remember back in the 90's filling up in the middle of the night on I-75 passing through kentucky and the cute blonde working the cash register asking us ''Are ya'll from Canada''

we just call it Kentucky like .....hey , you want to get Kentucky tonight .

I remember back in the 90's filling up in the middle of the night on I-75 passing through kentucky and the cute blonde working the cash register asking us ''Are ya'll from Canada''
    I've driven through Kentucky once - spending about 4 hours or so there, including eating a meal. I know 2 people who live in Kentucky. I stopped at a rest stop within minutes after entering the state, and I ran into someone I know - who is NOT from Kentucky.

Dobber Sports Jedi

The old lady that almost smoked me in the parking lot while I'm in the middle of the crosswalk 45min ago. her trunk smacked down on the crosswalk speedbump she was going so fast. When I suggested she pay more attention & slow down she flipped me off.

Karen's have no age limit.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by stevegamer View Post
    I've driven through Kentucky once - spending about 4 hours or so there, including eating a meal. I know 2 people who live in Kentucky. I stopped at a rest stop within minutes after entering the state, and I ran into someone I know - who is NOT from Kentucky.
    I always found it interesting that Cincinnati is pretty much right on the border of Ohio-Kentucky

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    The old lady that almost smoked me in the parking lot while I'm in the middle of the crosswalk 45min ago. her trunk smacked down on the crosswalk speedbump she was going so fast. When I suggested she pay more attention & slow down she flipped me off.

Karen's have no age limit.
    Few weeks ago in stop and go traffic I was rear ended (ended up nothing wrong, due to low speed and my truck being higher up than his floored civic), and I was yelled at by the driver because my truck was too high and he couldn't see.

I have a stock dodge ram, he had a 1999 lowered civic. My hitch ended up going through his hood. I asked if he wanted me to call the police so they can help us go through the damages and process, he said no because he had drugs in the car, and then asked if he could leave to drop off his drugs and come back then call the cops. Needless to say I called the police pretty quickly.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by 2014olympicgold View Post
    Few weeks ago in stop and go traffic I was rear ended (ended up nothing wrong, due to low speed and my truck being higher up than his floored civic), and I was yelled at by the driver because my truck was too high and he couldn't see.

I have a stock dodge ram, he had a 1999 lowered civic. My hitch ended up going through his hood. I asked if he wanted me to call the police so they can help us go through the damages and process, he said no because he had drugs in the car, and then asked if he could leave to drop off his drugs and come back then call the cops. Needless to say I called the police pretty quickly.
    was he wearing a ballcap sideways on his head too

Dobber Sports Titan

was he wearing a ballcap sideways on his head too
    He came out of the car with his pants undone. And proceeded to tuck in his shirt while doing up his pants in front of all the traffic like it was nothing. It really spooked me lol. I don't even wanna know why his pants were undone and low enough where he needed to do the little jump and pull up ppl do when putting on pants sometimes.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Things that irk everyone: stupid people and terrible drivers - they even irk stupid people who are terrible drivers.