Thread: New 30 team Keeper Drafting soon and looking for a few more GM's

Dobber Sports Stud

Default New 30 team Keeper Drafting soon and looking for a few more GM's

League site: Fantrax
    Message Boards: Proboards

30 teams with rosters of 20, bench of 5 and minors of 10

Salary capped using Cap Hit

Protect 17 off your main roster and 8 off your prospect roster

Weekly lineup changes and a cumulative point setup (more details on scoring available upon request)

We currently have a very strong core of GMs with many years of experience in this sort of format who are ready to get this thing off the ground! Our rulebook has been evolving over the past 15 years based on another league that this has spun off from so this isn't really a 'startup' league as much as it is a fresh start.

The draft will be a slow draft meaning that teams will be assigned time slots, avoiding the need to coordinate a live 35 round draft....yikes.

Preference will be given to GM's who have competed in capped, 30 team leagues previously, mostly due to the fact that the learning curve is fairly steep and a lot of damage can be done to a franchise in short order BUT we won't rule out anyone who is willing to jump in head first and give it everything they've got.

If you'd like more info please send me a message or reply below.

Hope to see some of you guys over the summer as this draft gets underway!

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Re: New 30 team Keeper Drafting soon and looking for a few more GM's

I sent u a PM on here...

Dobber Sports Recruit

One spot left...

Dobber Sports Novice

sign me up

Dobber Sports Novice

I want in, let me know if you still have spots. and if not, put me at the top of the wait list.
    I've been in 30 team keepers for 10 years and haven't been in one for a couple years now and i'm already sick of one year leagues.