Thread: So I went to the Leafs Game Last Night ........

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default So I went to the Leafs Game Last Night ........

So I went to the #Leafs game last night and I wrote this essay.

Check it out, if you'd be so kind.

http://thehockeywriters.com/so-i-wen...me-last-night/

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Default Re: So I went to the Leafs Game Last Night ........

Hope you wrote it during the Leaf game. Like a quiet stint at the library.

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: So I went to the Leafs Game Last Night ........

During the playoffs vs Boston they took volume readers inside vs outside, outside was louder and about 1/3rd of the people. Half the tickets are owned by corporate companies and go to Managers or owners level of employees. They’re “sophisticated” “polite” and “respectable”. They don’t cheer, they don’t watch games on TV, they show up in suits and ties, and that’s the area of an arena that’s supposed to bring the crowd noise. I went and had row 5 seats, women beside me was looking at her makeup mirror more than the game, the guy in front of me said he’d watch games all the time if he had row 4 seats, and they guy beside him said he loved the Miami Mighty Ducks (no joke, he said Miami). They are all stiffs. The most enthused person wearing a suit in the area of me was Robert Herjavec (Dragons Den and Shark Tank host. Has the hair, younger one). He should be the most collected really.

Side point, I would of thought the ACC would have sold ad’s on the seats of Platinum seats behind the bench because they’re always empty come the start of the period. Another side point, the platinum seats are in terrible condition. They’re ripped, rusting, dirty, they’re made of wood and the black paint is rubbing off on ALL of them. My seat was actually cracked in half on the back support, so it would bend when I sat back. This was back in December so it’s not like it’s just worn out from this season, they just do 0 upkeep.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll