Thread: Timonen Returning? Curb Your Enthusiasm

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Timonen Returning? Curb Your Enthusiasm

The Kimmo Timonen storyline is becoming quite interesting. But is there more to it than meets the eye?

http://goo.gl/0zHMSp

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Default Re: Timonen Returning? Curb Your Enthusiasm

Wow. Quoting Eklund as a source lol. Offically the last time I will ever read any THW article.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by rataylor22 View Post
    Wow. Quoting Eklund as a source lol. Offically the last time I will ever read any THW article.
    I understand he's a questionable "source," but there isn't much out on that aspect since the story is still developing.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Accurate journalism is more important than "the first to have it". Story didn't need that section. Regardless, I've posted my feelings and that's all. THW won't be getting any more clicks from me (which I'm sure doesn't matter, but I don't care)

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by rataylor22 View Post
    Accurate journalism is more important than "the first to have it". Story didn't need that section. Regardless, I've posted my feelings and that's all. THW won't be getting any more clicks from me (which I'm sure doesn't matter, but I don't care)
    I wasn't trying to go from the angle of "first to have it." That's not what I do. It was included because it tied with the point I was making about a potential trade. Either way, I understand your complaint. Seems a bit harsh, though, to say you'll never read another piece on the site. It is your right nonetheless.