Thread: Those Wacky Staal Brothers Rumors Keep Swirling

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Those Wacky Staal Brothers Rumors Keep Swirling

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Default Re: Those Wacky Staal Brothers Rumors Keep Swirling

This is literally an article about less than nothing. You always seem to publish the most pointless and worthless content. If you use the absolute loosest possible definition of content, here meaning "words in consecutive order".

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by rataylor22 View Post
    This is literally an article about less than nothing. You always seem to publish the most pointless and worthless content. If you use the absolute loosest possible definition of content, here meaning "words in consecutive order".

i find that the guys who link their articles on thehockeywriters are all just here to try and promote them and contribute nothing else. 95%+ of their posts is just linking an article, they do nothing to contribute to this site in other threads whatsoever.

Dobber Sports Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by praba View Post
    i find that the guys who link their articles on thehockeywriters are all just here to try and promote them and contribute nothing else. 95%+ of their posts is just linking an article, they do nothing to contribute to this site in other threads whatsoever.
    Yep. It's all about those pageviews.

Also - No Jared Staal rumours? Disappointed.
    18 Team Full Keeper. Total points.

Start 10 F, 3 D, 1 UTIL, 1 G

3 Points: SHO, 2 Points: G, PPA, SHG, SHA, W, 1 Point: A, PPG, GWG, .25 Points: BLK, .1 Points: FOW, SOG, SV, .15 Points: HIT, -.05 Points: FOL, -.15 Points: GA

Forwards: Backstrom, Barre-Boulet, Beauvillier, Caufield, Dickinson, Donato, Donskoi, Gourde, Greenway, Horvat, Kase, Keller, Kuznetsov, MacKinnon, Marchessault, J. T. Miller, Sikura, Tarasenko, Zegras

Defense: Barrie, Brannstrom, Cholowski, Honka, Matheson, Pulock, Shattenkirk

Goal: Dubnyk, Jarry, Markstrom, Merzlikins

2014-15, 2016-17 MHL Champions!

Dobber Sports Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by rataylor22 View Post
    Going to have to agree. I have no idea what the point of this "article" was. Re-has a bunch of random speculation and then update on a twitter post. I need to stop reading THW articles as they only leave me annoyed.
    12 team H-2-H 1 year league, daily roster changes, 3 goalie start minimum/week
    2xC, 2xRW, 2xLW, 4xD, 3xUtil, 2xG, 5 Bench
    G, A, P, PIM, PPP, SHP, GWG, SOG, Hits, W, SV%, GAA, SVs
    C: C. Keller, C. Mittelstadt, B. Nelson, R. Strome,
    LW: K. Connor, B. Tkachuk, J. Gaudreau, J. Marchessault, E. Rodrigues, A. Lafreniere
    RW: K. Fiala, J. Bratt, T. Jeannot V. Arvidsson
    D: R. Josi, J. Trouba, E. Gustafsson,
    G: L. Thompson, F. Gustavsson, V. Vanecek
    NO IR

Dobber Sports Stud

To be honest I have wondered why Dobber gave "The Hockey Writers" their own section in the forum.

I can see having the Black Aces because that is where members here can write and post an article but what's with the Hockey Writers/ What's the affiliation to DobberHockey?

And as you say, I don't see these "writers" contribute otherwise to the site or forum. I don't understand why Dobber seems to be endorsing their site through these forums.
    Excelsior~ Ever Higher

Dear Mr. Fantasy play us a tune
    Something to make us all happy
    Do anything, take us out of this gloom
    Sing a song, play guitar, make it snappy~ Traffic

Dobber Sports Grand Master

To me it's not even about them contributing. James Tanner actually posts the odd article that is readable. But this one is just. Disgustingly awful. Like shit. It's rehasing "speculation" that actual reports quashed 3 days ago. Just ridiculous. This doesn't even count as content.