Thread: Daily Ramblings link

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Daily Ramblings link

Is anyone else having an issue accessing the Daily Ramblings today? I was able to get in and read them by going through the archives link at the top of the page, but the "read more" link I normally click on, on the left hand side, to actually read more gives me a 404 "Bad Karma: we cant find that page" error.

As I say, I am familiar enough to know to go through the archives link but not sure how many others dont know about it and simply cant read the wicked ramblings today.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Default Re: Daily Ramblings link

here is the link for those that need it:

http://hockey.dobbersports.com/Hocke...anuary-15-2015

I think instead of the 404 page that provides links to other pages on the site, it should provide a link to the archived ramblings, since in most cases the current day's ramblings are already stored there. I'm sure It wouldn't be hard to make it point to the latest version of the archived ramblings, that would make it even easier for those that are new to the site.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

On my iPhone, that happens at least once a week...maybe twice. If I look at the non-Mobile version of the site, or, get this, turn my phone landscape-view and click on the link through the right-hand side Twitter link, then I can get to the Ramblings.....

Fantrax 18-Team Dynasty, H2H (4C, 8W, 6D, 1G), 25/30
    Unlimited call-ups = 134 gms
    G, A, GWG, PPP, SHP, SOG, H+B, FOW, W, GAA, S, SV%

C: Stamkos, Stepan, Little, T.J.
    W: Kessel, MaGranlund, Simmonds, Landeskog, Hall, Lucic, B.Ritchie, Burakovsky
    D: Gogo, Keith, Leddy, Dumba, Barrie, Forbert,
    G: Rask/Anderson/Mason
    B: Filppula/Hartman/Vrbata/Clendening

Farm: Chartier, Forsbacka Karlsson, Bowers, Chmelevski, Geekie, Gourde, AMorand, MShaw, Haapala, Merkley, Katchouk, Korshkov, Kovacs, Shinkaruk, Lindblom, O'Regan, Bear, Bengtsson, Jokiharju, Kylington, Paigin, Grzelcyk, Stanley, Vaakanainen, Koekkoek, Walman, Fitzpatrick, Berube, Pickard, Zhukov

Dobber Sports Stud

Yes same here on both laptop and ipad. Had to go through the archived ramblings to get to it.
    Excelsior~ Ever Higher

Dear Mr. Fantasy play us a tune
    Something to make us all happy
    Do anything, take us out of this gloom
    Sing a song, play guitar, make it snappy~ Traffic

Dobber Sports Guru

Ya, I had the same issue this morning from my work desktop. Had to access it through the archived ramblings link.