Thread: In which I answer the Toronto Stars Maple Leafs Mailbag

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default In which I answer the Toronto Stars Maple Leafs Mailbag

Pretty self explanatory, but a lot of fun was had by all.

http://thehockeywriters.com/tanner-a...leafs-mailbag/

The Great One

Default Re: In which I answer the Toronto Stars Maple Leafs Mailbag

How much would you have to pay me to click on that link?

Probably only around $20 haha

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

sad to see that 95% of your posts are linking to these articles, the other 5% is replying when people trash your article. you should try contributing in other areas of the forum so it doesn't seem like you're just here to promote your articles that everyone seems to dislike.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by praba View Post
    sad to see that 95% of your posts are linking to these articles, the other 5% is replying when people trash your article. you should try contributing in other areas of the forum so it doesn't seem like you're just here to promote your articles that everyone seems to dislike.

But I AM only here to promote my articles. I like this site, and if I had more time I would probably spend some time here. The reason I post my articles here is that our site has an agreement with this site to do so. I am sure it's mutually beneficial, so click or don't click at your leisure - it's all the same to me.

Thanks

Dobber Sports Icon

Quote Originally Posted by praba View Post
    I have seen very little contribution from any of the THW writers on here. They are only here to promote their articles which I understand Dobber invited them to do so. I personally have found very little quality content on that website so I tend to stay away. Although I do visit the threads when they get multiple responses to see if the article might be worth checking out.

That being said, perhaps if the THW writers were to make some time to contribute to the forums in other ways, the community would be a little more welcoming. And as a community, maybe we need to start to offer a little more constructive criticism rather than just laughing at poor quality of many of the articles. I have brought up my views before particularly on the clickbait style headlines.
    Without me, it's only "aweso".