Quote Originally Posted by Maaaasquito View Post
I dunno you have to think the NHL is changing... it's kinda moving away from the 1 line teams, to team depth and offense-by committee...

If you look at the "100-point mark", since the 2010-11 season, there have been only 4 players (Sedin, Malkin, MSL-prorated, Crosby) who have hit that century mark, so I think it's a bit high of a bar to set for a player to get into that "100 point" range nowadays, you're looking at basically the top scorer for the season...

If you look at the numbers from last season only Crosby hit the century mark, and everyone else was no where near it, Getz 87, Giroux 86, Seguin 84...

If you look at those "elite" scorers, a lot of their production comes from assists... Seguin has Benn who's an elite scorer, Tavares is still missing that really big game breaker (Okposo is okay, but not Benn level), Hall struggles with an inconsistent Eberle/RNH...

At the moment I think it's Seguin, Tavares then Hall...

But with that said, if Hall gets a gamebreaker like McDavid, the situation could change very easily in the next 3-4 years...
McDavid/hall... EXACTLY. THIS COULD TOTALLY BE A GAME CHANGER. ESP IF ITS MCDAVID/hall and Eberle. WOW!