Thread: Pick up K.Connauton if on waiver wire

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Pick up K.Connauton if on waiver wire

Kevin Connauton
    I feel like covering a player who has limited NHL playing time, to see if he will increase or decrease in terms of a Fantasy hockey value to my team for the remainder of the season.

Current Points: 21 GP, 3 G, 3 A, 6 PIM, +0, 26 Hits, 16 Blocks, 1 GWG 383 FPTS. 18.24 FPPG

Being claimed by Columbus was the best thing ever for his current season value, moving away from the Stars to the Jackets will allow him more PP time and increase in 5V5 TOI

Advanced Stats 5V5 (272.TOI): 1 G, 2 A, 3 Pts, 20 shots, 5.00 Sh%, 4:40 Shots per60

Advanced Stats 5V4 (21.34 PP - TOI): 1 G, 1 A, 2 Pts, 6 Shots, 8 FF, 98.2 PDO, 16.67 Sh%, On Ice Sh% 18.18

I’m looking at Connauton and thinking if you want a good injury replacement in 15 + team leagues I would look at Connauton, he has the high draft pedigree along with solid offensive skills to go with good skating.
    In 9 December games thus far, he collected 4 Points to go with 2 PPP. His pp TOI has increased by nearly 2 minutes a game which to a player with his skills is bound to cause an increase in point production, look for close to 32 points at the end of the season.
    NFHA categories: G(25) A(25) PIM(3) Hits(2) Blocks(2) PPP(15) SHP(20) Goalie Stats: W(50) Sv(2) ShOu(100) OtL(10) ShL(10) L(-10) GA(-12)
    Cold As Ice Dynasty H2H categories: G A PIM SOG PPP +/- HIT BLK WINS GAA SV% SHO
    Starting Roster:
    Center - Giroux, Krejci, W.Karlsson
    Left Wing - Hall, Guentzel, Danault
    Right Wing - Stone, R.Smith, Compher
    Ultility Forward - Fast, Gaborik
    Defense - Klingberg, Pietrangelo, Jones, C.Miller, Phanuef, E.Johnson
    Goalie - Allen, R.Miller
    Bench - M.Foligno, Sheahan, Laughton, Glendening, Djoos, Jensen, H.Fleury
    Prospects - Kyrou, Andersson Hinostroza, Grundstrom, Roy, Timmins, Grzelcyk, Lauzon, Lindgren

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Re: Pick up K.Connauton if on waiver wire

Elias Lindholm Carolina forward,
    From December fourth 2014 on he has three points in ten games played this month. Averaging 2.5 shots per game in those games it’s no surprise he only scored three points. If he can start shooting the puck at net more you would probably see his points increase, and looking at his PP – TOI it’s kind of surprising to see him struggle to get power play points. Surpassing more than four minutes in a single game quite a few times in December. His 8 hits is somewhat encouraging to see in leagues that count it as a stat. Lindholm is averaging 2.59 PP-TOI and until recently was converting quite nicely on the powerplay scoring 6 power play points in October and November.
    Buy Lindholm in keeper leagues now and see his value increase quite a bit in the next year and more.
    NFHA categories: G(25) A(25) PIM(3) Hits(2) Blocks(2) PPP(15) SHP(20) Goalie Stats: W(50) Sv(2) ShOu(100) OtL(10) ShL(10) L(-10) GA(-12)
    Cold As Ice Dynasty H2H categories: G A PIM SOG PPP +/- HIT BLK WINS GAA SV% SHO
    Starting Roster:
    Goalie - Allen, R.Miller
    Prospects - Kyrou, Andersson Hinostroza, Grundstrom, Roy, Timmins, Grzelcyk, Lauzon, Lindgren

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Re: Pick up K.Connauton if on waiver wire

Quote Originally Posted by Wfactor View Post
    Kevin Connauton
    I feel like covering a player who has limited NHL playing time, to see if he will increase or decrease in terms of a Fantasy hockey value to my team for the remainder of the season.

Current Points: 21 GP, 3 G, 3 A, 6 PIM, +0, 26 Hits, 16 Blocks, 1 GWG 383 FPTS. 18.24 FPPG

Being claimed by Columbus was the best thing ever for his current season value, moving away from the Stars to the Jackets will allow him more PP time and increase in 5V5 TOI

Advanced Stats 5V5 (272.TOI): 1 G, 2 A, 3 Pts, 20 shots, 5.00 Sh%, 4:40 Shots per60

Advanced Stats 5V4 (21.34 PP - TOI): 1 G, 1 A, 2 Pts, 6 Shots, 8 FF, 98.2 PDO, 16.67 Sh%, On Ice Sh% 18.18

I’m looking at Connauton and thinking if you want a good injury replacement in 15 + team leagues I would look at Connauton, he has the high draft pedigree along with solid offensive skills to go with good skating.
    In 9 December games thus far, he collected 4 Points to go with 2 PPP. His pp TOI has increased by nearly 2 minutes a game which to a player with his skills is bound to cause an increase in point production, look for close to 32 points at the end of the season.
    not to pat myself on the back of anything...1 Goal, 2 Assists, +3 PlusMinus, 2 Hit, 1 Block first game back after Christmas break
    Starting Roster:
    Goalie - Allen, R.Miller