Thread: 4th Year Dynasty Needs 1 Replacement

Dobber Sports Novice

Default 4th Year Dynasty Needs 1 Replacement

Hello, all;

I have an opening in my 20 team H2H dynasty league and am looking for one of you fine, knowledgeable folks to help me fill it. Below are the league details.

About the league;

- 20 teams with managers spanning multiple countries. It's divided into 2 conferences of 10 teams with each conference consisting of 2 divisions of 5 teams.

- H2H format with a playoff system that mimics the old NHL format of conference high seed vs low seed until each conference has a champion and then the final is conference champion vs conference champion.

- 12 total stats, 8 for skaters and 4 for goalies. We use advanced stats such as Hits, Blocks and Short-handed Time-on-ice average, as well as the core stats. No PIMS.

- Fully established league constitution, with yearly additions and expansion. I won't get into details but basically we mimic the NHL as much as possible.

- We use Fantrax as the hosting site and Proboards as our primary method of communication and tracking league transactions.

- We have a yearly 5 round entry draft, with a weighted lottery system for the bottom 3 teams. No snaking round to round.

- We have a 27 man farm system and 23 man pro rosters for a total of 50 contracts, same as the NHL. Pro rosters consist of 3 C,RW,LW, 6D, 1 Util and 1G starting positions with 6 bench spots. No minor league requirements.

- We use a salary cap, with real life NHL salaries - not cap hits - being used. Our 2014-15 season figures will be $80,000,000.

If I've left any important information out I'll add it as I think of it or if it's requested. The current vacancy comes as a result of a manager not having the time available to keep up in the league and to be completely honest, the roster needs a lot of work so this would be the perfect project for the manager looking to truly challenge his skills as a GM. The team finished 18th out of 20 last year and is sitting in last place right now - though not by a lot - so it's going to require some serious knowledge and determination to turn around. This is a long-term, highly competitive, professionally run and fun league, ideal for the die hard fantasy hockey fans out there so please be honest with yourself; if you're not completely committed please don't waste my time or your own time. This league will not be for you.

Pro Roster
    Brodziak, Kyle
    Cullen, Matt
    Plekanec, Tomas
    Calvert, Matt
    Lucic, Milan
    Michalek, Milan
    Fehr, Eric
    Williams, Justin
    Zubrus, Dainius
    Allen, Bryan
    Bogosian, Zach
    Gelinas, Eric
    Kronwall, Niklas
    Tyutin, Fedor
    Wideman, Dennis
    Prust, Brandon
    Hendrique, Adam
    Bergenheim, Sean
    Purcell, Teddy
    Ekblad, Aaron
    Stajan, Matt (IR)
    Grabner, Michael (IR)
    Bishop, Ben
    Peters, Justin
    Ward, Cam

Minor Roster
    Catenacci, Daniel
    Olver, Mark
    Peverley, Rich
    Philip, Luke
    Pitlick, Tyler
    Roy, Marco
    Shore, Drew
    Agostino, Kenny
    Beck, Taylor
    D’Amigo, Jerry
    Howden, Quinton
    Laughton, Scott
    Brown, Connor
    Halischuk, Matt
    Ho-Sang, Josh
    Kuhnhackl, Tom
    Panik, Richard
    Blum, Jon
    Corvo, Joe
    Harrington, Scott
    Kundratek, Tomas
    Ristolainen, Rasmus
    Siemens, Duncan
    Tinordi, Jarred
    Gillies, Jon
    Hellberg, Magnus
    MacDonald, Joey

Salary Cap
    $78,750,000 / $80,000,000

Draft Picks
    2015: 2nd (another team) & 5th round
    2016: 1st,2nd,3rd & 4th round

This team as you can see does not have their 1st round pick in 2015, so you won't have a chance to select McDavid or Eichel this summer. Like I said, it's going to require some effort.

If you are interested in what you've read and would like to put in an application to join us, please contact [email protected]

This is not a first come, first serve league so please be patient as we sort through applications to find the best fit. If you're selected as the finalist for the position you will be contacted and provided a full copy of the league constitution to read and decide if you're still interested before accepting the position. If you are not selected but are deemed to be a quality candidate you will be contacted asking if you would like to remain on a "retainer list" that will be drawn from should any further positions become available in the near future.

The Great One

Default Re: 4th Year Dynasty Needs 1 Replacement

Do you have the full team list at all?

Dobber Sports Novice

I can get one up tonight, it's not pretty haha but there are some solid pieces to work with.

The Great One

#Intrigued

Dobber Sports Padawan

I'm interested also. What's the buy in, I couldn't find it in the post. Thanks. The first rounder really hurts haha but I'm willing to work with the roster assuming the cost isn't too much for me.
    10 Team keeper league
    (9F, 4D, 2G, 4 bench, 2 IR)
    H2H
    Goals-1, Assists-1, PPP-0.5, SHG=1, Hits-0.05, BS-0.05, Shots-0.05, Wins-2, Shutouts-2, Saves 0.01, Defenseman Pts-0.5

Keep 6 (potentially 7 with a vote pending)

2012/2013: 4th in reg season, 2nd in playoffs
    2013/2014: 1st (t) reg season, 4th in playoffs
    2014/2015: 1st reg season, 4th in playoffs
    2015/2016 7th reg season (third highest PF)

Crosby, Malkin, Laine, Getzlaf, Radulov, Arvidsson, Rantanen, Bailey, W. Karlsson, Ducehene,Haula,
    Klingberg, Suter, Trouba, Ekblad, Provorov
    Holtby, Talbot, Varlamov

Dobber Sports Novice

Full rosters added with cap situation and list of available draft picks.

Dobber Sports Novice

There won't be an entry fee this year as that's already been paid, you will be required to submit a one time $15CAD fee as a "franchise buy in" to cover your share of the lifetime Fantrax Premium membership we bought. You get refunded that if you leave the league under amicable terms and after we've collected it from the new incoming member taking your spot. The seasonal entry fee beyond this year is $30CAD.