Thread: 3 for 2 trade, injuries are killing me

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default 3 for 2 trade, injuries are killing me

just been offerred Romo, Forsett, and Dwayne Allen for Ellington and Roddy White. I had foles and palmer both go down in the past two weeks and am running Sanchez currently next week and just had Delanie Walker go down.

my team is as follows
    QB: Palmer, Sanchez
    RB: Lynch, McCoy, Ellington, Jennings, Sims
    WR: Antonio Brown, Mike Wallace, LaFell, Roddy White
    TE: Walker
    DST: Cincinnati
    K: Parkey

I really dont want to give up ellington however with forsett, i see him as a slight downgrade. I dont feel id be able to get a deal through that still allows me to keep my RB depth (have had way too many years where multiple rb's go down just before playoffs or in playoffs) and still get coverage at qb and te. and the free agent qb's are a crap shoot, id be looking at either orton or stanton as my top options. should i go ahead with this trade?
    12 team 7 man keeper league
    G: 3, A: 2, scoring bonus[ DG: 2, DA: 1, PPG: 2, PPA: 1, SHG: 3, SHA, 2], PIM: 0.5, +/-: 1, HatTrick: 5, W: 5, SO: 5, SV: 0.2, GA: -1 SOL: 3, SOS: 1, SOGA: -1

Start 6F, 4D, 2G, 5Bench

F: Marchand, kucherov, Kuznetsov, eichel, lindholm, arvidsson, stamkos
    D: chabot Giordano edler Gustafson hronek gostisbehere
    G: varlymov Smith lehner anderson
    Farm (20 game limit): Dobson c foote

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Re: 3 for 2 trade, injuries are killing me

Quote Originally Posted by adamwish View Post
    just been offerred Romo, Forsett, and Dwayne Allen for Ellington and Roddy White. I had foles and palmer both go down in the past two weeks and am running Sanchez currently next week and just had Delanie Walker go down.

my team is as follows
    QB: Palmer, Sanchez
    RB: Lynch, McCoy, Ellington, Jennings, Sims
    WR: Antonio Brown, Mike Wallace, LaFell, Roddy White
    TE: Walker
    DST: Cincinnati
    K: Parkey

I really dont want to give up ellington however with forsett, i see him as a slight downgrade. I dont feel id be able to get a deal through that still allows me to keep my RB depth (have had way too many years where multiple rb's go down just before playoffs or in playoffs) and still get coverage at qb and te. and the free agent qb's are a crap shoot, id be looking at either orton or stanton as my top options. should i go ahead with this trade?
    I think it is a fine deal for you. you keep that all important 3rd RB getting Forsett and you upgrade at QB and TE giving you options as the playoff run starts.