Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My Star Wars quest - milestone!

Dobber Sports Master

Default Re: My Star Wars quest - milestone!

I agree that the Jacen Solo storyline is pretty interesting, especially during the Vong invasion, and am a bit disappointed to learn that Disney is doing something off the "canonical road".

I doubt they will change their collective minds, but here is to hoping. At least, I hope they don't make the films too corny.

Bottleneckers (12/16 in 2022)
    16 team, points only. G: 2-W, 4-SO.
    Top 9F, 4D & 1G . Keep 15, Max 23
    F: J. Robertson, J. Hughes, Tavares, Lafreniere, Cozens, Newhook, Teravainen, Domi, R. Strome, Laine, Rossi, Raymond, Holtz, Perfetti
    D: Bouchard, McAvoy, Morrissey, Heiskanen
    G: Vasilevskiy

Dobber Sports Ace

Quote Originally Posted by The Bottlenecker View Post
    I agree that the Jacen Solo storyline is pretty interesting, especially during the Vong invasion, and am a bit disappointed to learn that Disney is doing something off the "canonical road".

I doubt they will change their collective minds, but here is to hoping. At least, I hope they don't make the films too corny.
    Yeah I agree, but I think JJ Abrams will do a good job.

Honestly at this point my feeling towards it is that a bad Star Wars movie is still better than no Star Wars movie.
    14T BiWeekly H2H. 4 C/RW/LW, 6 D, 2 G
    Cats:G(3), A(1.5), PIM(0.2), PPP(1), SOG(0.2), GWG(1), SHP(2), Hits(0.3), BkS(0.4). W(2), SO(2), OTL(0.5), SV(0.2), GA(-1), L(-1). 9 Keepers in Bold. 12 player Farm team (skaters under 110, goalies under 80 gp) in italics

LW - Gaudreau, Forsberg, Parise, Hyman (C)
    C - Backstrom, Getzlaf, N Foligno (LW/RW), Kotkaniemi, Carter (LW/RW)
    RW - Tarasenko, Rantanen, Arvidsson, Atkinson, Gourde (C/LW), Mikheyev (RW)
    D - Dahlin, Theodore, Ellis, Klingberg, Fox, Andersson
    G - Murray, Grubauer

Prospects -Rossi, Turcotte, Kravstov, Tippett, Bouchard, Lehtonen, K Miller, Addison, DeSmith, Kahkonen, Ingram, Gustavsson

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by Dobber View Post
    The 111th book (about 40 or 50 novels, 65 or so novellas). I started this quest to read all of the Star Wars books in order of the canon 20 months ago. And today I start the 111th book - A New Hope

I finally get to the movie that started it all.

I'm enjoying this. Learning a lot about the universe. I liked many books from the Old Republic (Darth Bane), but so far I think the best era is between the second and third movies (i.e. The Clone Wars). I've even been watching the Clone Wars series, and that's actually a pretty good series.
    heh. Amazing how much better the novelization of Revenge of the Sith is than the horrid movie.
    #1 Yahoo Keep 5, 14 teams
    C, C, RW, LW, F, F, D, D, D, Uti, G, G, BN, BN, BN, BN
    G, A, P, +/-, PIM, PPP, SHP, GWG, FOW~W, L, GAA, Sv%, saves, SO

McDavid C
    , Kadri C, Zibanejad C, Mackinnon C, Boldy LW/RW, Backlund C, Duchene C/RW, Fantilli C, Batherson LW/RW, Forsberg LW, Zegras C IR, Mintyukov D, Dunn D, Seider D, Hellebucyk G, Kochetkov, Bobrovsky G