Thread: Seeking a Fantrax money league ($25 to $100 fee, minimum and max) either dynasty or keeper

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Seeking a Fantrax money league ($25 to $100 fee, minimum and max) either dynasty or keeper

I'm a well-experienced fantasy hockey GM looking for a money league, ideally in the twenty-five to hundred dollar range. Don't particularly care how the money is arranged prize-wise, just prefer there to be extra incentives for every GM to be dedicated. Will only do Fantrax and dynasty or keeper formats. As a last note, I don't like anything too complex. Just as an example, I don't like to get to the level where fantasy tries to simulate real life too much by involving different levels of contracts or a ton of in-depth rules to try and learn. That kind of thing can be figured out in talks though.

Thanks for any replies and PM me here please.

Edit: My apologies, didn't realize I couldn't receive messages. In that case shoot an e-mail to [email protected] to contact me. Also might be interested in a free league or two so if you have one of those that meets all of the other criteria e-mail me and we'll talk.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Re: Seeking a Fantrax money league ($25 to $100 fee, minimum and max) either dynasty or keeper

It won't let me send you a PM. I am starting up a Yahoo simple money league with salary cap. Send me an email and I'll give you some more details if your interested... [email protected]
    10 Team - Limited Keeper based off Standings
    G (5 points), A (5), STP (1), PIM (0.3), SOG (0.2), Hits (0.2), Blks (.2), W (7 points), SO (7), Saves (0.2), GA (-1)

F:Laine, Eichel, Marner, Keller, Landeskog, Schmaltz, Skinner, Palat, Saad, Domi
    D:Karlsson,Fowler, Klefbom
    G:Talbot, Bishop, Schneider, Crawford
    Prospects:Dubios, DeBrincat, Tuch, Girard, Kerfoot

Keep 13 for 2018, For sure keepers in bold - maybe keepers italic
    2nd Overall Pick 2018

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Re: Seeking a Fantrax money league ($25 to $100 fee, minimum and max) either dynasty or keeper

My apologies, didn't realize I couldn't receive messages. In that case shoot an e-mail to [email protected] to contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by red36 View Post
    It won't let me send you a PM. I am starting up a Yahoo simple money league with salary cap. Send me an email and I'll give you some more details if your interested... [email protected]
    Very appreciative of the offer but I prefer to stick to Fantrax. Good luck with your league though.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Probably the best layout and well organized fantasy hockey i have been a part of. Looking to fill League G

http://br0244.wix.com/nfhl#!leagueg/cany

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Sent you a PM.
    14 Team Dynasty League - 23 man roster, 25 man minors w/ custom cap, salaries & contracts
    Skaters: (Start: 4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D) - G/A/Pt/(+/-)/PIM/SOG/STP/TOI
    Goalies: (Start 2) - W/GAA/SV/SV%
    C: Schiefele, Zacha, RyJo, Patrick
    LW: Guentzel, J.Robertson, Domi, Kempe
    RW: Puljujarvi, Gurianov, D.Strome, Duchene
    D: Ekblad, E.Karlsson, OEL, Morrissey, Jokiharju, Bear, Weber (LTIR)
    G: MAF, Price, Driedger, Bishop (LTIR)

Minors: (25 max)
    Skaters: Hayton, JAD, J.Boqvist, Dahlen, Bunting, Gusev, Damiani, Groulx, Poehling, Benson, Beaucage, Lind, Sprong,Stankoven, Ahcan, PO. Joseph, McIsaac Goalies: Wallstedt, UPL, Comrie, Ersson, S.Skinner, Skarek, Johansson

Dobber Sports Rookie

Still looking. Bump.