Thread: Jr Players deleted off Yahoo database?

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Jr Players deleted off Yahoo database?

So last season I had Derrick Pouliot and Anthony Mantha on my Yahoo roster despite the fact that they had yet to play in the NHL. This season when the Keeper League reopened, those two players no longer seem to exist in the Yahoo database and they have been removed from my team. Does anyone know anything about this (it's my first time doing a pool for longer than a single year)? When they are readded will they be free agents again or will they be reserved for my team? Will they be readded anytime soon?

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Default Re: Jr Players deleted off Yahoo database?

Not sure about them automatically finding their way onto your team, but I your Commissioner can just add them manually to your roster.

Default Re: Jr Players deleted off Yahoo database?

What has happened in the past on Yahoo is that most players who have never played in the NHL are not in the Yahoo database when they restart fantasy hockey each year. As the different teams open up their camps and provide their rosters, you will find that Yahoo does indeed add all of these players.

If your Commish adds these players to your team and they don't break camp with their respective Pro teams, Yahoo should at least maintain all of these players still with a N/A placed next to these players.