Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: This Years Hertl

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Re: This Years Hertl

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis4022 View Post
    So looking for the "next Hertl" we need a player who will score 31 points. Could be a very long list
    Your missing the point, were looking to draft a late round keeper who will come out of the gates blazing that can quickly become a sell high candidate in return for valued assets. Try that strategy sometime it may help you.

Your Welcome

Dobber Sports Expert

Quote Originally Posted by rogierama View Post
    Your missing the point, were looking to draft a late round keeper who will come out of the gates blazing that can quickly become a sell high candidate in return for valued assets. Try that strategy sometime it may help you.

Your Welcome
    We could make a list of people i don't need advice from, you should be really high on it.

The thread title is not matching the demands you described, that's all i wanted to say.

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by rogierama View Post

Your Welcome
    If this is the point of the thread, then why is Kucherov the winnter for last year? Isn't he a hold/keeper as opposed to a sell high?

I think Plotnikov is going to go much higher than he should. And I can see him starting well and fading. He'd be my target for drafting and trying to flip...

Dobber Sports Ace

Quote Originally Posted by als_revenge View Post
    If this is the point of the thread, then why is Kucherov the winnter for last year? Isn't he a hold/keeper as opposed to a sell high?

I think Plotnikov is going to go much higher than he should. And I can see him starting well and fading. He'd be my target for drafting and trying to flip...
    He re-started a year old thread. Think 2013-2014 Hertl and the start he had.
    Main Squad: H2H Multicat Points
    10 Team 16 Keepers

G:3 A:2 +/-:1 PPP:0.5 PIM:0.25 Shot:0.2 Hit:0.2 Block:0.2
    W:3 SV:0.2 GA:-1 SO:3

3C 3LW 3RW 5D 2G 5 BENCH 2IR

C: Crosby, Malkin, Giroux, Getzlaf, Barkov
    LW: Ovechkin, Benn, Landeskog, E. Kane
    RW: Kessel, Perry, Hudler, Atkinson
    D: Letang, Carlson, Yandle, Rielly, Leddy
    G: Schneider, Rask, Anderson

Prospects (5)
    Vasilevski Burakovsky Bjorkstrand Dvorak Chychrun

Dobber Sports Rookie

He was a late round slider that turned into Piets and Doughty. D needed to be addressed which is hard to come by in the late goings. The plan was executed to a T

Good Call on Plotsy

The Great One

Lots of projections that Plots will start the year with Malkin, so I can see him exploding at the gate. But he's never played an 82 game NHL schedule, so I can see him majorly falling back to earth.

I'd do this myself, but I think he's going to get drafted too highly...

Dobber Sports Expert

Lots of projections that Plots will start the year with Malkin, so I can see him exploding at the gate. But he's never played an 82 game NHL schedule,
    Not that it changes the fact that he is injury prone, but he played 2 full NHL seasons in his career and that even back to back.

The Great One

I'm speculating about how Plots will START the year.....what does that have to do with that fact that Malkin misses 10 or 15 games or so over the course of the full season?

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

I'm speculating about how Plots will START the year.....what does that have to do with that fact that Malkin misses 10 or 15 games or so over the course of the full season?
    At the risk of adding to the misunderstandings in this thread, I think that he thought the he you referenced in your quote "he's never played an 82 game NHL season" was Malkin and not Plotnikov. If I am wrong, please disregard.