Thread: ESPN 15 keeper, starting over. Looking for some owners. A chance to get in from the begining

Dobber Sports Newbie

Default ESPN 15 keeper, starting over. Looking for some owners. A chance to get in from the begining

This league was created during the NBA lockout by some fantasy buddies of mine that were bored with the NBA downtime. The H2H scoring style we made up keeps the matchups very entertaining. Here's the issue, most of them have moved on back to their NBA dreams and I (hockey nut) want to continue the league. I've been in fantasy sports for quite some time and I have LM a few leagues before. Get in while the getting is good.

I am doing this as a total restart (it was a deep keeper before) and making this an initial draft and having 15 keeps going forward,there will be a max on keeper goalies 2 or 3. I have 12 offensive scoring cats and 6 goalie cats. Depending on interest, we may expand to more teams. PM me if interested. Feel free to ask any questions.
    August 22 2014, 3:40 PM
    · Like · Flag · Edit

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Re: ESPN 15 keeper, starting over. Looking for some owners. A chance to get in from the begining

I am interested been doing various fantasy hockey league for over 15 years
    Bill
    [email protected]

Dobber Sports Newbie

Default Re: ESPN 15 keeper, starting over. Looking for some owners. A chance to get in from the begining

invite sent. Thanks!!

Dobber Sports Newbie

The league is fillilng quickly. I'm down to 2 open spots and 1 is pending. We may expand to 16 teams so please let me know if have interest in the remaining spots. This is sure to be a fun league!!! Thanks guys!!!

Dobber Sports Newbie

Still looking to fill a few spots. Here's a link to the page if you would like to check the league out. http://games.espn.go.com/fhl/leagueo...&seasonId=2015

Very flexible on many settings to the league so feel free to offer up suggestions if you are interested in the league. Thanks Guys!!!!

Dobber Sports Prodigy

I'm interested. I've been looking to get into a keeper league after several years of one and dones.
    [email protected]
    12-Team League: One-Year, H2H Format
    Roster: 2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 2G, 5B, 1IR, 3IR+

C: Crosby, Zibanejad, Scheifele
    LW: Ovechin, Gaudreau, McTavish (C)
    RW: Pastrnak, Konecny, DeBrincat (L)
    D: Hamilton, Theodore, Burns, Dunn
    G: Vanecek, Grubauer, Merzlikins, Johansson
    IR:Rodrigues (C,L,R)
    Stats: G,A,+/-,PIM,PPP,SOG,W,GAA,SV%,SHO