Poll: Guy with the most time on his hands goes to?

Page 14 of 73 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 24 64 ... LastLast

Thread: Cobretti Millenium Falcon Fluff Cup

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Re: Race to a Millenium! Doulos vs Pengwin

That would be so awesomeness to see 1000 posts in a month!

I...am your father.

Quote Originally Posted by Savvy1982 View Post
    Challenge accepted.
    I don't think you can start this late. Your pace is too far behind. 800 maybe. 1000 no.
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Monster

That's gonna be a tough one for anyone to beat I think. What was your recipe for success that month?

Quote Originally Posted by Fast Tony DeNiro View Post
    Lets see if someone can beat my posts record for a month. It's like 1375 or something. Go!

Quote Originally Posted by Dobber View Post
    I don't think you can start this late. Your pace is too far behind. 800 maybe. 1000 no.
    Why are you trying to manipulate savvy into getting carpal tunnel? He's a nice guy..............go easy on him.

Dobber Sports Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Shake View Post
    That's gonna be a tough one for anyone to beat I think. What was your recipe for success that month?
    According to Cobretti, it was the fluff! Don't know who it was but at that point they had their avatar with the pic from despicable me.. It's so fluffy... Loved it!

Dobber Sports Genius

Challenge accepted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobber View Post

I agree with dobber. Was thinking of mentioning the same. You'd really have to cook for the next 20 days. However, with a possible milestone at stake, I personally am willing to accept an unprecedented amount of fluff. I can't speak for everyone though.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Fabio trophy, I can get 1000 tonight.
    WHL - World Hockey League (24-Team Daily H2H)
    Weighted Scoring: G(1),A(1),PPP(0.5),+/-(0.5), SOG/PIM/HIT/BLK(all 0.05), FOW-C(0.01)

Edmonton Roadrunners

C(3): Tavares, Couture, Girgensons
    LW(3): Helm, Ott, Soderberg
    RW(3): Ryan, Gallagher, Simmonds
    F(3): Hemsky, Paquette, Markus Granlund
    D(6): OEL, Gudas, Johnson, Savard, Quincey, Wideman
    G(1): Halak, Smith, Lindback
    Bench: Stoll, Stajan, Mckenzie, Pulkkinen

Prospects(10): Straka, Chartier, Crouse, EK Eriksson, Tuch, Koekkoek, Max Reinhart, Zboril, Bibeau, Jarry

RIP- Phil Philthy Animal Taylor- September 21, 1954-November 11, 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemmy View Post
    Fabio trophy, I can get 1000 tonight.
    You can do it!!!!!!!!!!!

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Shake View Post
    I'd been without internet for a couple months after moving into a new place....got it back and just went a little crazy. Seeing as my next highest count for a month is like 225...ya that was my career month, Cheechoo style.

Of all those posts, I think maybe 20 were in The Lounge. I was dropping truth like bombs that month. Of course, I probably ruined a few people's fantasy seasons.
    20 Team Dynasty (points per) - G (25, 50 for defense) A (25) PIM (3) PPP (15) SHP (25) OTG (15) GWG (25) HTr (50) SOW (75) HIT (1) BLK (2) W (50) SHO (100) OTL (10) GA (-15) SV (2) Use actual NHL salary

Start 12 F, 6 D, 1G weekly

F: Kucherov, Marchand, Barkov, Gaudreau, Laine, Aho, Dubois, Dadonov, Huberdeau, Trocheck, Bertuzzi, Beauvillier, Khaira, Grigorenko

D: Ekman-Larsson, Yandle, Edler, Pulock, Borowiecki, Weegar, Mike Reilly

G: Andersen, Hart

Farm: Boldy, Beckman, Wise, Mascherin, Kovalenko, Manukyan, Walker, Morozov, Shafigullin, Palmu, Tychonic, Zhuravlyov, Kesselring, Zamula, Lankinen, Sogaard, Ingram, Rybar

Dobber Sports Deity

I know I don't have it in me this time of the year. Too much going on in real life.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Genius

Challenge accepted.
    4U, that would be ~45 posts a day Savvy. I don't think there are enough threads on here to make it 45/day.

Perhaps a fresh start in August might be fun. We did after all start 6-7 days + into this month.

Can a mod change the title of this thread to Race to a Millenium: The CMFF cup challenge

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by plug View Post
    According to Cobretti, it was the fluff! Don't know who it was but at that point they had their avatar with the pic from despicable me.. It's so fluffy... Loved it!
    Last summer was the summer of Fluff!!!! No stopping now.
    Hockey Pools? Too many to mention. Points only, salary cap and dynasty.

Dobber Sports Veteran

Yeah - It's not really possible without maintaining apace of 30+ posts a day - and I'm just too busy (and employed) to maintain that over a month just now.
    18 Team Full Keeper. Total points.

Start 10 F, 3 D, 1 UTIL, 1 G

3 Points: SHO, 2 Points: G, PPA, SHG, SHA, W, 1 Point: A, PPG, GWG, .25 Points: BLK, .1 Points: FOW, SOG, SV, .15 Points: HIT, -.05 Points: FOL, -.15 Points: GA

Forwards: Backstrom, Barre-Boulet, Beauvillier, Caufield, Dickinson, Donato, Donskoi, Gourde, Greenway, Horvat, Kase, Keller, Kuznetsov, MacKinnon, Marchessault, J. T. Miller, Sikura, Tarasenko, Zegras

Defense: Barrie, Brannstrom, Cholowski, Honka, Matheson, Pulock, Shattenkirk

Goal: Dubnyk, Jarry, Markstrom, Merzlikins

2014-15, 2016-17 MHL Champions!

Dobber Sports Star

Last year I made it too the 500 plateau for the first time (I think it was around this time too). It took a lot to get there. I don't know how I would manage to reach 1,000 :S

Dobber Sports Genius

I agree. I've hit 500-600 a couple times I think but it was during vacation time and last September I was one with a foot injury. I think I did almost 600 but it was like I did nothing else in that time. A thousand would be a mission. I kinda wanna give it a go though.

Dobber Sports Star

Quote Originally Posted by rainydrinkwater View Post
    I agree. I've hit 500-600 a couple times I think but it was during vacation time and last September I was one with a foot injury. I think I did almost 600 but it was like I did nothing else in that time. A thousand would be a mission. I kinda wanna give it a go though.
    hahaha yeah mee too. It would be nice to get there one time.

I have two weeks off in August.... but I think I would need the whole month off!