Poll: Guy with the most time on his hands goes to?

Page 59 of 73 FirstFirst ... 9 49 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 69 ... LastLast

Thread: Cobretti Millenium Falcon Fluff Cup

Dobber Sports Icon

Default Re: Cobretti Millenium Falcon Fluff Cup

Does anyone know where the Eskimo Brother lives? I am willing to give someone some rep if you can disable their internet for the next few weeks?!!

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by chuckcouples View Post
    It's going to be difficult to win this cup when every post I make gets replied to by EB!
    Set your alarm for 3:00 in the morning and we will have a long heated argument on whether a hot dog is a sandwich or not... that will help us ketchup.

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    Yup, I'm out this weekend
    Even in the middle of a pandemic you have to celebrate the one-year mark and go away somewhere with a bottle of champagne!
    Better make that 3 or 4..or 7 or 8...and spend the next day in bed with a hangover!

Does anyone know where the Eskimo Brother lives? I am willing to give someone some rep if you can disable their internet for the next few weeks?!!
    Ontario somewhere... just hit the whole ontario grid and that should suffice! haha
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post

Ontario somewhere... just hit the whole ontario grid and that should suffice! haha
    Let's just go with Ontario somewhere...
    My internet actually went down for a few minutes today, so I'm worried you're close to figuring it out already!
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Icon

Set your alarm for 3:00 in the morning and we will have a long heated argument on whether a hot dog is a sandwich or not... that will help us ketchup.
    This sounds like a good plan although I am not relishing setting my alarm for 3am.

This sounds like a good plan although I am not relishing setting my alarm for 3am.
    I am not relishing arguing with you whether a hot dog is a sandwich or not!

You pick the time! ha
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Icon

I cheese 1:30am eastern time. That should be just after I finish watching the Oiler game.

I cheese 1:30am eastern time. That should be just after I finish watching the Oiler game.
    A hot dog is not a sandwich

​​

Dobber Sports Titan

A hot dog is not a sandwich
    Such a good point that he never responded. I disagree though. If a Philly Cheese steak is a sandwich, then it's the same bun, different style of meat, and not much else different. It's a sandwich.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!

Dobber Sports Icon

A hot dog is definitely a sandwich.

A hot dog is definitely a sandwich.

​​

Dobber Sports Titan

I see what you did there. A hot dog in a bun is a sandwich, a hot dog outside of a bun is a poor man's sausage and should be dipped in mustard, or mixed into macaroni (and not that KD crap).

- - - Updated - - -

(Yes I'm a bit of a food elitist)

I see what you did there. A hot dog in a bun is a sandwich, a hot dog outside of a bun is a poor man's sausage and should be dipped in mustard, or mixed into macaroni (and not that KD crap).

- - - Updated - - -

(Yes I'm a bit of a food elitist)
    Or cut up and put in home-made tomato soup....MMMMM!

- - - Updated - - -

Any fluff cup contestants interested in a PBR draft? For the PBR Unleash the Beast Event this weekend?

​​

Dobber Sports Titan

Or cut up and put in home-made tomato soup....MMMMM!

- - - Updated - - -

Any fluff cup contestants interested in a PBR draft? For the PBR Unleash the Beast Event this weekend?
    I would just be pulling names out of a hat, so I'll pass. And anyways, still away this weekend

I would just be pulling names out of a hat, so I'll pass. And anyways, still away this weekend
    As long as you are using a cowboy hat you have the same odds as the rest of us... its bull-riding... its quite unpredictable!

And the event takes place this weekend, so the draft would have to be done today/tomorrow.

​​

Dobber Sports Titan

As long as you are using a cowboy hat you have the same odds as the rest of us... its bull-riding... its quite unpredictable!

And the event takes place this weekend, so the draft would have to be done today/tomorrow.
    I'm really just not interested, sorry