Poll: Guy with the most time on his hands goes to?

Page 58 of 61 FirstFirst ... 8 48 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 LastLast
Results 856 to 870 of 907

Thread: Cobretti Millenium Falcon Fluff Cup

  1. #856
    Location
    Brampton, Ontario
    Rep Power
    40

    Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

    Default Re: Cobretti Millenium Falcon Fluff Cup

    Quote Originally Posted by The Comish View Post
    Yes!

    - - - Updated - - -



    Also yes. See what I did there? Two fluffy posts in the books! Wooohooo! I'm on my way!!! 499 here I come...
    Gotta space them out more than a minute otherwise they end up being one post and you're stuck on 498
    Capped writer for DobberHockey. Find the latest articles here: https://dobberhockey.com/category/hockey-home/capped/
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

  2. #857
    Location
    BetweenLeiasBuns
    Rep Power
    50

    Dobber Sports Star

    Default Re: Cobretti Millenium Falcon Fluff Cup

    We're off and running. Good luck to all members. Some already approaching 20 posts. With the sports world orgy that is currently underway, this should be a breeze. There are plenty of fluff posts you can also chime in on.
    Points only keeper League, 24 teams, weekly head to head, G and A worth 1 point, dress 2RW, 2LW, 2C, 4D, 1 G , (goalies 2pts for W +3 for SO) [/I][/B]
    Keep 11

    LW: Gaudreau, Marchand, Bertuzzi, Johnsson

    C: Malkin, Kuznetsov, Hughes, Grandlund, Staal, Backlund

    RW: Aho, Svechnikov, Debrincat, Mikheyev, Virtanen

    D: DeAngelo, Q Hughes, Hronek, Girard, Sandin, Keith, Andersson, Toews, Vantanen

    G: Binnington, Markstrom, Koskinen, Demko

  3. #858
    Location
    Pegulaville
    Rep Power
    40

    Moderator

    Default Re: Cobretti Millenium Falcon Fluff Cup

    Hahahaha! I forgot about this thread/competition. Good luck to all!

    @SmittysRant

  4. #859
    Location
    Ottawa
    Rep Power
    50

    The One

    Default Re: Cobretti Millenium Falcon Fluff Cup

    Quote Originally Posted by Call of Doughty View Post
    We're off and running. Good luck to all members. Some already approaching 20 posts. With the sports world orgy that is currently underway, this should be a breeze. There are plenty of fluff posts you can also chime in on.
    I waited to respond to the playoff prediction threads until today so my posts would count in August! lol

  5. #860
    Location
    Brampton, Ontario
    Rep Power
    40

    Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

    Default Re: Cobretti Millenium Falcon Fluff Cup

    Quote Originally Posted by The Comish View Post
    I waited to respond to the playoff prediction threads until today so my posts would count in August! lol
    I saw that this morning and thought that was well done haha
    Capped writer for DobberHockey. Find the latest articles here: https://dobberhockey.com/category/hockey-home/capped/
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

  6. #861
    chuckcouples's Avatar
    chuckcouples is online now
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    4,265
    Location
    Beaumont, AB
    Rep Power
    50

    Dobber Sports Genius

    Default Re: Cobretti Millenium Falcon Fluff Cup

    This going to be fun? Nope, exciting? Nope, educational? Nope, complete waste of time? Yes!!!

  7. #862
    chuckcouples's Avatar
    chuckcouples is online now
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    4,265
    Location
    Beaumont, AB
    Rep Power
    50

    Dobber Sports Genius

    Default Re: Cobretti Millenium Falcon Fluff Cup

    It's going to be difficult to win this cup when every post I make gets replied to by EB!

  8. #863
    Location
    Brampton, Ontario
    Rep Power
    40

    Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

    Default Re: Cobretti Millenium Falcon Fluff Cup

    Quote Originally Posted by chuckcouples View Post
    It's going to be difficult to win this cup when every post I make gets replied to by EB!
    I have a few cottage/camping trips planned through the month, so I'll have some periods where I go dark.
    Capped writer for DobberHockey. Find the latest articles here: https://dobberhockey.com/category/hockey-home/capped/
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

  9. #864
    Location
    Ottawa
    Rep Power
    50

    The One

    Default Re: Cobretti Millenium Falcon Fluff Cup

    Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    I have a few cottage/camping trips planned through the month, so I'll have some periods where I go dark.
    I have to deliver some training to some folks all of next week, so I won't be "all in", but I'm still going to try and make another run at 500 this month. Nearly perfect timing with the playoffs starting yesterday. Lots to comment on, yet I'm sure I'll still manage to post lots of fluff.

  10. #865
    Location
    Brampton, Ontario
    Rep Power
    40

    Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

    Default Re: Cobretti Millenium Falcon Fluff Cup

    Quote Originally Posted by The Comish View Post
    I have to deliver some training to some folks all of next week, so I won't be "all in", but I'm still going to try and make another run at 500 this month. Nearly perfect timing with the playoffs starting yesterday. Lots to comment on, yet I'm sure I'll still manage to post lots of fluff.
    Someday I'll be fully "all-in" and go for 2000 in a month. For now we'll aim for 1000 in about 20 active days
    Capped writer for DobberHockey. Find the latest articles here: https://dobberhockey.com/category/hockey-home/capped/
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

  11. #866
    Rep Power
    40

    Dobber Sports Legend

    Default Re: Cobretti Millenium Falcon Fluff Cup

    Hey all... I was camping in the boonies this weekend..slow start..

    slow and steady wins the race?

    Or should I just bow out now!?

  12. #867
    Location
    Ottawa
    Rep Power
    50

    The One

    Default Re: Cobretti Millenium Falcon Fluff Cup

    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    Hey all... I was camping in the boonies this weekend..slow start..

    slow and steady wins the race?

    Or should I just bow out now!?
    It's only day 2...who are you, Kramer!?


  13. #868
    chuckcouples's Avatar
    chuckcouples is online now
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    4,265
    Location
    Beaumont, AB
    Rep Power
    50

    Dobber Sports Genius

    Default Re: Cobretti Millenium Falcon Fluff Cup

    The race is just beginning. The lead horse is only 8.3 % of the way to the finish line. It's way too early to quit now. The easiest solution is to multi-box so you can post multiple times at the same time.

  14. #869
    Rep Power
    40

    Dobber Sports Legend

    Default Re: Cobretti Millenium Falcon Fluff Cup



    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by The Comish View Post
    It's only day 2...who are you, Kramer!?

    Its almost impossible to catch up when you are 100 posts behind. All the person in the lead has to do is respond to your every comment and you never close the gap. Unless EB is going on a first anniversary vacation... then the rest of us have a chance!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



  15. #870
    Location
    Brampton, Ontario
    Rep Power
    40

    Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

    Default Re: Cobretti Millenium Falcon Fluff Cup

    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    Its almost impossible to catch up when you are 100 posts behind. All the person in the lead has to do is respond to your every comment and you never close the gap. Unless EB is going on a first anniversary vacation... then the rest of us have a chance!
    Yup, I'm out this weekend
    Even in the middle of a pandemic you have to celebrate the one-year mark and go away somewhere with a bottle of champagne!
    Capped writer for DobberHockey. Find the latest articles here: https://dobberhockey.com/category/hockey-home/capped/
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •