Thread: Replacement needed

ryan

Default Replacement needed

ok so im the GM of EFHL its a new hockey pool that currently has 11 great gms (12th just backed out). The pool is H2H, will be run of Yahoo, now im looking for a replacement and applications are welcomed until Friday, June 27th. Now we are already finished of the Inagural draft and just about done of the Farm draft, me and the CO-Ceo will be making selection on the teams behalf until a new GM is found.

you can check out the team, the rules and fill out an application(on the league Central page) @ http://www.geocities.com/efhlv2/efhl the team is the San Jose Sharks if you go to the forums you will be able to go to the team forum and see the farm team there(please do not post in the forum or sign up)

There is the Prospect Draft coming up on or around July 3rd(depending on when the farm draft is completed(about 4 rounds left))

so please take a look at fill out an application if you choose to also im sure any member on the forum here that is already in EFHL have nothing but good things to say, so fellow EFHLers feel free to post any positive comments so other knows what it is like.

Thanks,
    Ryan

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Hey Ryan i`d be interested,have been playing in the yahoo leagues for 5+ years,currently in the Masters Division of Gross Misconduct..shoot me na e-mail,[email protected]`t find ur sign-up on ur home page...

ryan

hey I emailed you #19 Joe Thornton

ryan

so it seems that the GM application does not work so feel free to email me @ [email protected] if your interested

Dobber Sports Padawan

No offense to your league but i went over the SJ draft list since i was interested in the league and I got to say... who ever drafted that team is out to fricken lunch

Joe sakie in the 7th round?

St. Louis when Hossa is available?

Matthew Lombardi in the 9th?

Karl Alzner before a guy like Oshie? Duncan Keith and about 30 other players i would take over him.

heres the draft list http://fhl2008.proboards52.com/index...amp;thread=201

That teams needs some serious help...
    Hellfish Hockey League
    www.Hellfishhockey.ca

In The Crease
    www.inthecrease.ca