Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: Fantasy Hockey Mailbag - June 03-04, 2014

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Re: Fantasy Hockey Mailbag - June 03-04, 2014

I took over a team in a 16 team H2H league. Trying to get a read on a few of my skaters. Cats for skaters are G, A, PIM, +/-, SOG, Points, PPP, TOI, Hits+Blocks.

1. How many more plus years does Marleau have remaining?

2. Zuccarello - I'm not really sure what to make of him. Is 59 points a career year for him or do you see more to come? Sell high?

3. Would you make this move: My Voracek/Zuccarello for Wheeler/JuWilliams?

4. Ennis - is his time still coming or has his production plateaued?

Thanks as always.
    Dyn H2H (14 tm) - Start 4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, 2G, Bench - 8, Farm - 20 (less than 100 GP) Categories: G, A, P, +/-, PIM, SOG, STP, H+B, TOI, W, GAA, SV%, SV, SO

I...am your father.

Quote Originally Posted by Yonald View Post
    Awesome, Thanks!

Another quick question

How would you rank ROR against the following…points only

ROR
    Bobby Ryan
    Semin
    Vanek
    Tarasenko

Thanks again!
    I would rank him ahead of Semin in a keeper league. That's all.
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

I...am your father.

Quote Originally Posted by Slow Train View Post
    Great fun this thread.

Wondering how you see Strome developing point wise over the next few seasons? Will he slide to the wing and play with Tavares? How high is the upside?

Many thanks
    I think he can be a point a game guy if you wait five or six years. But he can hold his own on the second line by midseason and become a 55-point guy right away in that second half

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

I...am your father.

Quote Originally Posted by Slow Train View Post
    I don't want to get greedy here, but:

I can't resist asking what you foresee in Washington. Holtby vs Grubauer or will we see a veteran goalie brought in.

Thanks as always.
    I think the job will be Holtby's and with Trotz running the show Holtby will be a stud.

I...am your father.

Quote Originally Posted by Enapai View Post
    I took over a team in a 16 team H2H league. Trying to get a read on a few of my skaters. Cats for skaters are G, A, PIM, +/-, SOG, Points, PPP, TOI, Hits+Blocks.

1. How many more plus years does Marleau have remaining?

2. Zuccarello - I'm not really sure what to make of him. Is 59 points a career year for him or do you see more to come? Sell high?

3. Would you make this move: My Voracek/Zuccarello for Wheeler/JuWilliams?

4. Ennis - is his time still coming or has his production plateaued?

Thanks as always.
    Missed this one:

1. Plus/minus depends on team. So how many does SJ have remaining before they blow it up and/or how will Marleau do on another team? Plus/minus you can really only guess year-to-year, unless the team kicks ass and the player is a staple

2. I think the safe move is to sell high but I really think he has another 10 points in him. As a Zuccarello owner I am having a hard time bringing myself to shopping him.

3. Well, I like Wheeler the best here but Williams seems to be done (for reg season). So for that reason, no I would not.

4. Ennis' time is still coming. Couple more years yet