someone should end Balotelli's World Cup on an early note Big Ev,

The guy can't play. Honestly.

go everyone but Italy France & Germany

Banned

Default Re: World Cup 2014 Predictions

All the guy does is score goals. The Ovechkin of football

Banned

if you think he is the ovechkin of football, you must not know your football very well...

the guy is a disgrace for the sport with. The guy fakes injuries at an alarming rate in any given game.

Can't stand the bastard

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    if you think he is the ovechkin of football, you must not know your football very well...

the guy is a disgrace for the sport with. The guy fakes injuries at an alarming rate in any given game.

Can't stand the bastard
    lol that's every player in football

Ronaldo is the Ovechkin. Balotelli is the Lucic

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by Big Ev View Post
    Its Clovering time!!

Dobber Sports Wizard

Brazil must be the favorite - when it's all said and done, a South American team will win.

Banned

Made a banner for my house. Not exactly how I wanted it to look, but still cool. The letters should have been smaller, but didn't have enough space lengthwise.
    Today I am gonna hang up some flags and such. Will post a picture when all said and done.

banner.jpg

Banned

Forza Azzurri!!!!!

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Hello everyone, before the world cup i just put some odds and handicap for the bettors. so you guys can have a lots of idea on which team you will chose.

12 JUN 2014 - 17:00 Local time
    GROUP A
    Arena de Sao Paulo
    Sao Paulo

Home - Brazil 100%
    Performance - W-W-W-W-W-W-W

Away - Croatia 57%
    Performance - W-W-D-W-D-L-L

Asian Handicap

Home - (-1.75)
    Away - (+1.75)
    Pick - Brazil 100% (-1.75)
    Odds - 2.42

I bet for brazil, brazil have 4 key players to watch. and i think Neymar can handle brazil and go to the finals and he is the top weapon of brazil so far. If you want full updates on world cup and world cup odds visit Sbobet.com. i will post the odds of team before their matches so it will not change immediately. have a nice day eveyone

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Hello everyone here are the next match. Mexico vs Cameroon
    at the moment mexico has an official FIFA ranking of 20 and Cameroon is 51 is world ranking. i bet for mexico.

13 JUN 2014 - 13:00 Local time
    GROUP A
    Estadio das Dunas
    Natal

Home - Mexico 57%
    Performance - L-L-W-W-D-D-W

Away - Cameroon 57%
    Performance - W-D-L-W-L-W-D

Asian Handicap

Home - (-0.50)
    Away - (+0.50)
    Pick - Mexico 57% (-0.50)
    Odds - 2.28

The Great One

Yes, a World Cup thread!

Italy = way to defensive! If Pirlo De Rossi and Verratti all start in the mid (as I've read) I can't see who will attack. I love all three of those players but all for the same reason. Get the ball from the center backs and distribute up the field. Verratti by the way is probably my fav Italian player. And it's most cause of the Juve snub. And Balo is the biggest waste of talent on the field at all times. Super skillful player, but the stupidest player...ever. Echoed statement by all his coaches. I also really like Cassano. He'll be Italy's best forward.

Moving on to the Dutch. I think they can take that group. The first game against Spain is huge but, again, I think they can take them. Netherlands usually start off pretty good. The second place in that group will play Brazil in the round of 16. A great team is gone right away.

Speaking of Brazil. So much talent. So young. Love their outside backs of Marcello and Alves. To really cocky punks though. If their CB's and mid (mostly Oscar) can man up they will win the tournament. Also want to see Cesar (TFC represented!) win this trophy! Great goalie even better person.

As mentioned, I really like Argentina's chances too. It will be the first time they orchestrate their play around Messi. If Messi has a bad tourny he will hear it for a long long time. Probably until next world cup. His biggest knack is not showing up with Argentina. But they have so much firepower. Di Maria, Arguero, Higuain, Lavezzi.....I just dont know who their D is?

The Germans are obviously favoured as well. Losing Reus hurts big time but they have a lot of depth. They should at least make the semis.

France. I like their selections this time. They left off Nasri which was huge. France usually does good every other World Cup (weird trend) so they should make some noise this tourny. Losing Ribery is obviously a huge blow but could be a blessing in disguise. Him and Nasri off the team could bold well.

Other teams to keep on eye on.

Belgium. They are too young in my opinion but dress one of the most talented rosters in the tourny. Hazard obviously. Lukaku is another one. Mertens, Origi, De Bruyne....I get excited just looking at that. And no one over 28. If they don't do damage this tourny I would expect them to be even better during the 2016 Euros and especially next world cup.

My other darkhorse team. Bosnia and Herzosomething.

Playing Argentina first really hurts them but they should still come out of that group. They impressed big time during qualifiers and scored at a ridiculous rate. They were in Greece's qualifying group so I paid attention to them and watched a lot of their games. They are led by Dzeko and Ibisevic. Two great players. Let's see if they can continue their great run so far.

I'm Greek so I'll be cheering for a Euro 2004 repeat! I think we can come out of the group. Columbia should win it though. Scoring goals is still our issue but we have such creative players on the bench. Our coach is sticking with the older guys who got them to this tourny. He's gone at the end of the World Cup so we'll see what the new bench boss does.

I'd love to see Fetfatzidis get some playing time this tourny and I think he'll be a 60 min sub. If we need a goal he will be subbed in for sure. Our best defender (Sokratis) got hurt a week ago but should be good to go. If not we are toast. We play a 4-3-3 that turns into a 4-5-1 when we don't have the ball (which is most of the time). Our lone striker is Mitroglou and although he was on fire at the beginning of the year he fell off big time after his transfer to Fulham. Not in great form right now which really bothers me.
    I would love nothing more than to finish 2nd in our group and Italy win theirs. We would meet in the round of 16 and then beat the Italians and send them home. I don't care if we lose the next game 8-0. Sending Italy home would put a smile on my face for the next two years......when we win our second euros!

Banned

And so it begins boys!!

GURU, totally wth you in sending Italy home! Hopefully they don't even make it out of the group stages.

Banned

The final result of my house lol. Wish I had more room to hang up more stuff, but for now this is good. Next World Cup we will go crazier!!

worldcup.jpg

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

if ronaldinho and kaka made brazil i'd be cheering for them. instead i'll go with spain or germany, i have a feeling one of those two will make the finals.

seems to be a lot of love for balotelli aka geodude:

Dobber Sports Padawan

Don't understand the Italy hate from everyone. They play one of the best and effective brands of soccer. A lot of young teams that will be exciting to watch this tourney, I'm looking forward to it.

Final Four Prediction:
    Portugal vs Brazil
    Spain vs Germany