Quote Originally Posted by tww9 View Post
That sounds about right with him being RB2 until Rice comes back and then probably flex value at best unless he really takes off during the first half (Ravens have a poor strength of schedule for RB's in the first half though).

I'm likely trading Pierce, 6th and maybe 5th for a 3rd and 4th. Realistically the draft picks don't have a ton of value in my league, but I didn't have a 3rd, so I wanted that.

Also, unlikely to happen, but I was messing around with the idea of trading Luck and Tate for Jimmy Graham. Sounds crazy initially, but here's my reasoning. QB position is incredibly deep and I can likely draft Manziel and Bridgewater and have one as a keeper next year. Tate is unlikely to be a keeper next year and Graham is one of a kind at TE. Cons are that Luck could be huge for 10 years while Graham might only play in his prime for 5 more years. Would mean I need to make a big push within that time.

That's' not crazy at all. Calvin and Graham are the two most valuable fantasy players in my eyes. No point in looking 10 years down the road in a fantasy pool